United Nations World Food Programme Jobs 2020 – Here are the latest WFP recruitment and available positions for October 2020.
United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) (2020) Career Guide
Name: United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
Official Website: www.wfp.org
World Food Programme is an arm of the United Nations that has a mission of ending world hunger via different mechanisms.
WFP provides food-assistance to territories plagued by war or food shortage. It is one of the largest non-governmental organization that promotes food security across borders.
There are over 90 million people who benefit from the food assistance from the WFP in over 83 countries yearly.
It is on a mission to fight against hunger across borders by providing food security and drastically reducing the food shortage caused by social unrest and insecurity.
Trending NGO Jobs (October 2020)
Qualifications / Requirements
Here are the required qualifications to apply for this position.
- Academic Qualification – BSC/HND in a related subject to application
- Experience – Minimum working experience in a related accounting field
- Language – English proficiency is mandated and fluency in any other local language will be a plus (Hausa)
United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Jobs (October 2020)
|S/N||JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE||DETAILS|
|1||Senior Driver Jobs at United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|2||Procurement Officer, P4 Jobs at United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
How to Apply?
- All qualified individuals should visit the “VIEW JOB DETAILS” as displayed above.
- Click on the “Apply for Job” Tab to apply online.
Filed Under United Nations in NGO Jobs