Union Bank Jobs 2020 – Here is the latest recruitment and vacancies guide from Union bank on www.unionbankng.com. See how to apply.
Union Bank of Nigeria History
Name: Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Founded: 1917 (Making it one of the oldest commercial banks in Nigeria)
Official Portal: www.unionbankng.com
Union Bank Recruitment exercise as regards to their Management Trainees has commenced with Union Bank already looking to its 2019 managerial team.
All those interested in Union Bank recruitment exercise for the 2019/2020 recruitment year are to take note of the following
Union Bank Job Vacancy Updates November 2020
Union Bank jobs are for those interested in working with the organization and scale their banking careers with Union Bank.
|S/N||JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE||DETAILS|
|1||Digital & Innovation Associate Jobs at Union Bank||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|2||Lead – Digital Transformation Jobs at Union Bank||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
This recruitment will enable the younger generation to take an important role in the organization during the union bank recruitment exercise.
As such, interested applicants who are vibrant and smart are to apply for this lucrative recruitment exercise.
It is also to be noted that, all applicants are to send in their application online as it gets to the union bank recruitment portal on or before November 14, 2019.
Union Bank Job Requirements
Below, we have taken out time to highlight some of the requirements of Union Bank recruitment exercise as disclosed on their social network platform and shared with Recruitment Day.
- Age – One of the requirements for this job is the age bracket. According to the memo circulating the web, all applicants must be a maximum of 26 years of age when the recruitment will be shortlisted.
As such, if you do not meet this age requirement, there is no need applying as this is one of the major factors that will be considered during Union bank recruitment exercise.
- Certificate – Another requirement is that you must be a Graduate from an accredited institution.
Your certificate must meet the laid down guidelines for application. This includes obtaining a certificate from an accredited institute with second class honors being the yardstick
- NYSC – All applicants for Union Bank recruitment 2019/2020 must by compulsion complete the yearly NYSC scheme before the time of screening comes 2019.
Proves that you have completed your NYSC will also be required before been shortlisted.
How to apply for Union Bank Jobs?
- Select from the above list of Available jobs and click on VIEW JOB DETAILS
- Go through the requirements and application guide
- Fill all required section and hit the submit button as applicable
Union Bank Salary Structure in Nigeria (November 2020)
The average monthly salary for a Union Bank staff is approximately between N170,000 to N190,000 naira per month.
The above salary scale could vary at union bank based on your academic qualification, position held and experience bank.
More Banking Jobs November 2020