Union Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 has unveiled its management trainees Job on www.unionbankng.com to all staff and interested applicants. Here is how to Apply!
Union Bank of Nigeria History
Name: Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Founded: 1917 (Making it one of the oldest commercial banks in Nigeria)
Official Portal: www.unionbankng.com
Union Bank Recruitment exercise as regards to their Management Trainees has commenced with Union Bank already looking to its 2019 managerial team.
All those interested in Union Bank recruitment exercise for the 2019/2020 recruitment year are to take note of the following
Union Bank Job Details
Union Bank jobs is for those interested in working with the organization and scale their banking careers with Union Bank.
This recruitment will enable the younger generation take important role in the organization during the union bank recruitment exercise.
As such, interested applicants who are vibrant and smart are to apply for this lucrative recruitment exercise.
It is also to be noted that, all applicants are to send in their application online as it gets to the union bank recruitment portal on or before November 14, 2019.
Union Bank Recruitment Requirements
Below, we have taken out time to highlight some of the requirements of Union Bank recruitment exercise as disclosed on their social network platform and shared with Recruitment Day.
- Age – One of the requirement for this job is the age bracket. According to the memo circulating the web, all applicants must be a maximum of 26 years of age as at January 2019 when the recruitment will be shortlisted.
As such, if you do not meet this age requirements, there is no need applying as this is one of the major factor that will be considered during Union bank recruitment exercise.
- Certificate – Another requirement is that, you must be a Graduate from an accredited institution.
Your certificate must meet the laid down guidelines for application. This includes obtaining a certificate from an accredited institute with second class honours being the yardstick
- NYSC – All applicant for Union Bank recruitment 2019/2020 must by compulsion complete the yearly NYSC scheme before the time of screening comes 2019.
Proves that you have completed your NYSC will also be required before been shortlisted.
Apply for Union Bank Recruitment Exercise
Below, we’ve highlighted how you can participate and apply for the Union Bank recruitment exercise.
- Visit the Management Trainee portal at https://www.unionbankng.com/mt/ and fill in your application details.
- Fill all required section and hit the submit button
NB: Application for this recruitment closed Wednesday 14th November, 2019 by 9am and there are no plans of reopening the portal for fresh application except as instructed by management.