Unilever Recruitment 2019/2020 – Here are the latest Unilever Nigeria Plc jobs from Unilever on www.unilever.com. See How to apply.
Unilever Recruitment 2019/2020
Unilever Nigeria over the years have developed to be one of the top consumer goods company in the world.
The British-Dutch goods firm headquartered in United Kingdom has become a household name in over 100 countries and territories.
Unilever was was established with the aim of meeting consumer goods and have grown to produce hundreds of consumer products worldwide.
Below, we will be disclosing details of Unilever Jobs and how to Apply during Unilever Recruitment exercise.
Unilever Jobs History
Name: Unilever Plc
Official Website: www.unilever.com (Global) www.unilever-ewa.com (NIG)
Unilever over the years have grown and expanded to inculcate over a hundred subsidiaries and brands.
Working for Unilever will be for self-driven individual with passion to work with one of the leading consumer goods leader in Nigeria and across the globe.
Below, we have made some outlines about Unilever Recruitment and how to apply for Unilever Jobs.
Unilever Recruitment and Jobs 2019/2020 Guide
Unilever Recruitment exercise is currently listed on the official company’s webpage or as stipulated by the company which will be publicly broadcast to members of the general public.
Unilever will love to work with brilliant and inspiring colleagues and business heads. A life at Unilever is much aspired via the mode of work and remunerations attached.
Unilever Recruitment and Available positions
Below, we have listed some popular available jobs that is up for a recruitment exercise in 2019/2020.
- Geography IT Manager (Nigeria)
- Site Security Officer (Nigeria)
- Finance Analyst (Nigeria)
- Warehouse Clerk (East & West Africa)
- Product Cost Accountant (Kenya)
- Assistant Field Manager (Kenya)
- Brand Manager – Refreshment Category Lead (Singapore)
- Regional Sales Manager (Belgium)
- Auxiliar De Movimentacao (Brazil)
- Competitors Intelligence Coordinator (Brazil)
- Junior Recruitment & Employer Branding Manager (Poland)
- HR Advisor – People Experience Lead (UK)
- Chef de zone Lead (France)
- Finance Business Partner (United States)
- Customer Business Manager (USA)
- District Sales Manager (USA)
NB: For all international applicants, please note that Unilever will have to follow immigration laws within your locality. Do contact your Immigration office for further modalities.
How to Apply for Unilever Jobs 2019/2020
All applications for Unilever jobs will be advertised on their official career portal / website at https://www.unilevernigeria.com/careers/
Using the link above, you can REGISTER with Unilever, search for job openings at Unilever and get updates peculiar to your qualification.
How to Contact Unilever Nigeria Customer Care?
Below are the channels at which you can contact Unilever Nigeria LTD for any inquiry.
Phone: +234 (1) 279 3000
Email: Not Applicable
More Jobs on Recruitment Day