UBA Recruitment 2020 is currently trending on www.ubagroup.com. See Trending United Bank For Africa, UBA Jobs, and available career vacancies for November.
United Bank For Africa (UBA) Career Guide
Name: United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Official Website: www.ubagroup.com
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, is a leading pan-African financial services group headquartered in Nigeria.
It is one of Africa’s best and most resilient banking Groups with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers: London, Paris and New York.
Below is the guide for UBA registration.
UBA Recruitment Guide November 2020
This guide on United Bank For Africa recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for the UBA recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of UBA recruitment and get a chance to be hired as permanent staff.
To start with, note that All applications for United Bank For Africa recruitment must be done on their official website at www.ubagroup.com. So, on no occasion should you pay anyone for UBA Jobs.
Available UBA Jobs November 2020
|S/N||JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE||DETAILS|
|1||Finacle Support Officer Jobs at United Bank for Africa||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|2||Data Warehouse Team Member Jobs at United Bank for Africa||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|3||Entry Level Jobs at United Bank for Africa||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|4||Relationship Manager Jobs at United Bank for Africa||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
Job Description and Requirement
|Industries||Banking / Finance & Investment|
|Specification||Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?|
Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe. There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
•Minimum Educational level – OND. in any related discipline competences
• Excellent customer service orientation
• High level of integrity
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Selling skills
• Focused, Motivated & Results-Oriented
• Paying attention to details
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fast and error-free processing
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Selling & Marketing Skills
|Job Closing Date||Unknown|
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date.
How to Apply for UBA Jobs November 2020?
- All applications for UBA Recruitment will be advertised on their official career portal/website at https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/
- Using the above link you can search for JOB openings with UBA and get updates peculiar to your country and state.
- All you have to do is to complete the quick sign up form and login to upload your CV access job updates in countries and areas of interest.
Trending Banking Jobs in Nigeria (November 2020)
Filed under Banking Jobs