UAC Recruitment 2020 is on www.uacnplc.com. United Africa Company of Nigeria UAC Careers and Job details. See How to Apply.
United Africa Company Jobs
Name: United Africa Company of Nigeria
Year Established: 1931
Official Website: www.uacnplc.com
Do you desire to be among the workforce of well-organized establishments like UAC?
Well, UAC is one of the leading diversified companies in Nigeria. UAC recruitment is on www.uacnplc.com
On this page, you will access all the necessary knowledge you need on UAC job openings and how to apply.
UAC Recruitment 2020
The United Africa Company is a publicly listed company based in Nigeria.
Aside from manufacturing, UACN’s area of operation also includes services, agriculture, real estate, logistics, and warehousing. UACN’s food operations include UAC Franchising, UAC Restaurants, and UAC Dairies.
Aside from the several arms listed above, UAC also has an equity stake in UACN Property Development Company, a quoted firm, CAP Plc, makers of Dulux paints and Portland Paints, manufacturers of Sandtex paints.
UAC Recruitment Guide
UAC seeks to recruit a crop of talented and self-motivated people. This is aimed at sustaining her dynamic and result-oriented team.
Admits other qualities, UAC seeks for skilled, motivated, flexible and committed applicants who will carry on with the vision of the organization.
In UACN, you can work your to the top, from junior level, through their Management Trainee Scheme or Management Development Programme.
UAC Careers and Available Positions
UACN Plc has always believed that people are their best assets and with people they can make difference in the community.
- Financial Controller
- Innovation Manager
- Consumer Insight and Market Intelligence Manager
- Pre-NYSC Internship Scheme
- Restaurant manager
- Franchise Manager
- Compliance Supervisor.
UAC Code of Conduct
- Mutual trust and respect. Everyone feels responsible for the performance and reputation of the company
- Employment and recruitment are solely base on qualifications and abilities needed for the work to be performed.
- Healthy and safe working conditions.
- Clearly communicated goals and performance standards, and the training, information, and authority needed to do a good job.
- UAC avoids the use of forced, compulsory or child labor.
- Fair recognition and reward based on performance.
- Good communication with employees
- Respect for human rights, dignity, and privacy of the individual and the right of employees to freedom of association, freedom of expression and the right to be heard.
Job Description and Requirement
UACN’s requirements depend on the position individual candidate is applying for. However, there are basic requirements for professional positions:
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) from any discipline.
- 5 Credit at WAEC/NECO including Maths & English
- Applicants should not be more than 27years old.
- NYSC discharge certificate as proof of serving the Nigerian government.
- The applicant must be ambitious, discreet and of good character.
How to Apply for UAC Careers?
All application for UACN recruitment exercise will be made on their official career portal/ website at www.uacnplc.com/careers/working-with-uac/
Keeping in touch with the above link will keep you abreast of the necessary info needed and get you updates peculiar to your State and date of the recruitment exercise.
How to Contact United Africa Company of Nigeria?
Below are channeled at which you can contact the UAC Careers Customer Care service.
Corporate Address: 1-5 Odunlami Street, Lagos, Nigeria.