SURE-P Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently trending on www.sure-p.gov.ng. Here are SureP Shortlisted Candidates and how to apply.
On this page you will get all the information about SURE-P Trainee Job and how to apply.
SURE-P Job History
Name: Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Program – SURE-P
Official Website: www.sure-p.gov.ng
Application Website: http://126.96.36.199/ApplicantAgree.aspx
SURE-P Jobs in Nigeria
The Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Program (SURE-P) is a scheme implemented by the Federal Government through its Ministry of Labor and Productivity.
It is a technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) programme for the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P).
The scheme is aimed at empowering young Nigerians with specialized skills to take up existing job vacancies in both private and public sectors.
Graduates can now take advantage of this opportunity to groom their skill in certain areas and discipline to enable them compete better in the industry of their choice.
Below is the guide for SURE-P registration.
SURE-P Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
This guide on SURE-P recruitment have been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for SURE-P 2019 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of SURE-P recruitment and get a chance to be trained.
To start with, note that All application for SURE-P recruitment 2019 must be done on their official website at www.SURE-P.gov.ng or at http://188.8.131.52/ApplicantAgree.aspx
So, on no occasion should you pay any one for SURE-P Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification and to get notifications for SURE-P Registration.
SURE-P Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of SURE-P Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters card, Drivers license, National identity card and international Passport.
- Applicants should posses First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result either WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants must complete their form online and take an online test.
NOTE: Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a Passport photograph, and other necessary support documents.
Available Positions On SURE-P Recruitment
There are two major positions/category one can apply for which is based on your qualification, these are
- SURE-P Trainee or
- SURE-P Trainer (To train the Trainee in a particular field)
How to Apply SURE-P Recruitment
All application for SURE-P Recruitment will done on their official website at http://184.108.40.206/ApplicantAgree.aspx formally, www.SURE-P.gov.ng.
- Click on the apply now button below the category you are applying for to start register
- Fill out the short registration form.
- Next is to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Login with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your prefer position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date. You can bookmark this page or simply drop your contact or email address in the comment box below to get latest updates.