p-yes.gov.ng portal login form is currently ongoing. Here is how to apply for P-Yes Recruitment Form 2020 and login.
P-Yes.gov.ng portal login Guide 2020
www.P-yes.gov.ng recruitment and empowerment scheme is a scheme tabled by the Federal government to create about a million jobs to the Nigerian Youth Nationwide.
See more Federal Jobs
P-Yes recruitment stands for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme which was initiated to empower the youths to be gainful employers.
It works like a networking scheme whereby, when you get empowered, you must provide another individual that you will empower and the list goes on and on.
P-yes.gov.ng which stands for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme which has been crafted to create over 774,000 jobs and empowerment opportunities.
P-Yes registration will train youths and the upcoming generation on how to develop a capacity to match their community needs.
The initiative tends to encompass over 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria as it tries to
Contribute to GDP by harnessing the development of Small and Medium Scale Businesses.
PYes Registration on p-yes.gov.ng portal
Below, we have outlined the requirements for the ongoing PYes Recruitment exercise which has been extended to accommodate the numerous youths that are yet to register.
- Nationality: You must be a Nigerian to partake in the PYes Recruitment. You must have proof to show you are a Nigerian either via your Permanent Voters Card or your National Identity Card.
- Second Level Benefiting: You must provide detailed information about your Second Level Benefiting (SLB) to partake in the P-Yes Recruitment.
What this means is that, when you get empowered by PYes, you must provide someone else that you must empower and the list goes on and on and on.
- Language Proficiency: The ability to communicate in the English language is a must. An extra local language (within your locality) will be a plus.
- Guarantor: All candidates must provide a guarantor who must be a community leader or a religious leader. He/she must attest to guarantee the candidate and must be held liable for your actions/in-actions.
How to Apply for PYes?
Below are the basic details on how to REGISTER and APPLY for P yes recruitment exercise currently ongoing.
- Visit the PYes Recruitment portal at https://www.p-yes.gov.ng/application
- Fill in the form and input your details
- Fill your guarantor’s form and every other detail.
- Submit and wait for a confirmation email from PYes.
Once the portal is online, you can log in using the official login page on www.p-yes.gov.ng/login
You can register on the official portal as indicated.
P-Yes Registration is totally FREE! You don’t need to pay to register.