Overland Airways Recruitment and Jobs. See Overland Airways Careers on www.overlandairways.com and Available Jobs for different qualifications.
Overland Airways Nigeria
Name: Overland Airways
Year of Operation: 2002
Official Website: www.overlandairways.com
Overland Airways Recruitment
Airline companies provide many management positions, from managing the revenue of the airline to marketing and operations. The need to fill in these job positions is always on the increase.
Overland Airways as well always ensures it reinforces its workforce with creative and ambitious workers.
Right here on this page, you will access all the necessary knowledge you need on Overland Airways job openings and how to apply.
Overland Airways Review
Being one of the steadier and reliable airlines in the Nigerian aviation industry, Overland Airways is an airline with its main base in Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos State.
It has a hub at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Overland Airways operates domestic flight services within Nigeria called Business Flyer.
Overland Airways Nigeria operates flights to over ten States in Nigeria. It also operates charter services to several destinations in Nigeria.
Overland Airways Destinations
Overland Airways destinations include and not limited to the below listed,
Overland Airways Careers Guide
This guide on Overland Airways recruitment has been carefully outlined to guide you through the registration procedure.
If you follow carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of the recruitment exercise and get the chance of being their permanent staff.
Available Positions at Overland Airways
- Commercial and Marketing Supervisor
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer
Job description and requirement
- Experience in Brand management and Event management.
- Experience in Database Marketing and Digital marketing.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Graduate of Business Administration or Marketing with at least 2-3 years of working experience.
- Market-focused and customers-driven.
- Good customer service and a good sense of humor.
- Good communication and interpersonal relation skills.
- Good knowledge of the Aviation industry, travel, and tour.
- Good client relationship management.
- Customer engagement and experimental marketing
- Sales management, planning, and forecasting
How to Apply?
All information regarding Overland Airways will be advertised on their official career portal/website at www.overlandairways.com
Using the above link, you can search for JOB openings with Overland Airways and get updates in regards to your location.
How to Contact Overland Airways
You can contact Overland Airways Careers and Recruitment desk on their official channels listed below:
Phone: +234 803 535 5005 or +234 803 535 5006