NYSC Recruitment October 2020 – Here is National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) application guide, form on www.nysc.gov.ng and requirements.
NYSC Recruitment October 2020 Guide
Name: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Official Website: www.nysc.gov.ng
This is a detailed guide on NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) Recruitment and the available jobs available.
NYSC recruitment exercise is a National based job for those with a desire to serve and help bring up the next generation.
It is worthy to note that, NYSC also has officials who work as staffs across the federation
Ongoing Federal Jobs (October 2020)
NYSC Recruitment October 2020 (Requirements)
Here are some of the known requirements for NYSC recruitment 2020.
These can vary based on the job you are applying for.
- Graduate – MSC/BSC/BA – You must be a graduate except otherwise stated.
- You must have gone through the NYSC scheme with certificates to back that up or the exemption letter where applicable
- As a National parastatal, you can be posted anywhere in Nigeria
- Having a paramilitary knowledge could come handy
How to Apply during NYSC Registration 2020
It is expedient to note that, NYSC will NEVER contact you to pay before been recruited.
Herewith are some simple guide on how to apply for NYSC recruitment and registration procedures for October 2020.
- STEP 1: Visit the official NYSC portal on www.nysc.gov.ng
- STEP 2: Go through the available position and read their requirements.
- STEP 3: Submit all relevant document as applicable
NYSC Salary Scale October 2020
The average salary structure for new staff at the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) varies between N80,000 to N120,000 monthly.
There are a whole lot of factors that can determine your salary scale and schedule at NYSC. It is worthy to point out that, this is totally different from the NYSC Corpers salary.
Filed in Federal Jobs in Nigeria