NUC Recruitment from nuc.edu.ng – Available jobs for National Universities Commission and Form has been detailed here. See trending NUC Jobs for all interested applicants.
NUC Job History
Name: National Universities Commission
Official Webpage: www.nuc.edu.ng
NUC Recruitment Guide
The National Universities Commission Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing as every interested applicant is requested to submit their online application.
NUC is a Federal parastatal and directly under the umbrella of the Federal Ministry of Education.
Over the decade, the NUC has acted as a body to regulate and coordinate the development of universities across the Federation.
They have also seen duties accrued as relates to the disbursement of grants, aids, and finances to most universities in Nigeria.
They are not just a body to regulate but also advise where needed.
As such, NUC recruitment and jobs have always the bedrock for all interested applicants who would love to be a part of the development of the academic settings in Nigeria.
Available Job and Positions
Below are some of the available DIRECTORATES at the NUC.
- Public Affairs
- Inspection & Monitoring
- Research, Innovation & IT
- open Distance & e-Learning
- Establishment of Private Universities
- Skills Development & Entrepreneurship
- Finance & Accounts
- Students Affairs
- Academic Planning
- Human Resources
- Executive Secretary’s Office
Available vacancies will be telecasted and disclosed on all major daily newspapers all across the nation for the benefit of all interested persons.
Below are some of the unverified requirements in securing a Job at NUC.
The Requirements for obtaining the 2020 NUC Recruitment Recruitment Form are listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Nationality – You must be a Nigerian by Citizenship or birth with proves to back your claims
- Age Bracket – Before applying for any NUC available job, your age must be between 25 and 45. Anyone below and above these age brackets bothers not to apply.
How to Apply?
All applications for NUC Jobs can be done either online (on NUC portal) or offline (Addressing to the office)
All online applications must go through the official NUC Recruitment platform located at http://nuc.edu.ng/
- Visit the Official portal on http://nuc.edu.ng/
- Locate the career section and select the Job you are applying for.
You can write to NUC for your recruitment needs by addressing your letter to the below address:
The Office of the Director,NUC Official Address
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
PMB 237, Garki GPO,