NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 has been unveiled here – See the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Form on www.nscdc.gov.ng. NSCDC recruitment details and salary.
NSCDC Job History
Name: Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
Civil Defence Portal: www.nscdc.gov.ng
NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) or the Civil Defence is a para-military agency of Nigerian Government.
It is saddled with the responsibility of swift tackle of attacks against the nation and property.
Since its inception, it has carried out numerous successful task according to its vision and have enabled proper dispatch of information and defence of the nation where needed.
As such, the Civil Defence is saddled with the responsibility of maintaining civil order in Nigeria and proper defence of its citizens from both foreign and inbound attacks.
Getting a Job at the Civil Defence Corps will not also enable you carry out this great vision but the civil defence salary is also lucrative for all interested.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) was established in 1967 before it got re-branded and fully introduced into the Nigerian Para-Military agency across the federation.
NSCDC Recruitment Details
The Civil Defence Recruitment exercise once out will be displayed on the official webpage of the agency.
You must however be sure that you meet some of the likable requirements prior to the recruitment exercise.
Below, we’ve outlined some of the requirements for civil defence form 2018/2019 exercise.
- Age – The stipulated age bracket for Civil Defence must be meet as at the time of application.
You will therefore have to show proves of your real age before consideration into the civil defense corps.
- Health – As a para military agency, you have to be feet mentally and physically to be considered for employment by the NSCDC. You will surely be drilled and as such provide proves of your medical records.
- Education – You must possess a WAEC or NECO result with not more than Three seating.
- Nationality – You must be a Nigerian!
Available Civil Defence Jobs in Nigeria
We cannot categorically disclose the available jobs that will be displayed as vacant by the Civil Defence Corps.
However, once the portal starts recruiting, you will surely see available jobs at the portal or as displayed on National dailies across the federation.
This is however not limited to the below Jobs in the agency:
- Assistant Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre.
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I, II.
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre, Superintendent Cadre.
- Chief Superintendent Cadre.
- Assistant Commander, Deputy Commander, Chief Commander, Assistant Commander General, etc.
How to APPLY for Civil Defence Jobs 2018/2019
All Civil Defence Corp jobs and recruitment must be done online on the civil defence portal.
- Visit the NSCDC Recruitment portal on www.nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers
- Select your desired Job from the list of available jobs disclosed by the agency
- Upload all the relevant documentations needed and requested.
- SAVE your entry and SUBMIT where necessary.
Civil Defence Salary Structure
As per the information reaching recruitment day, the Civil Defence salary structure is inline with all paramilitary agency in Nigeria, depending on your level and credentials at the point of entry.
Civil Defence salary will also be dependent on the position applied for and the number of years or experience gathered in the Job.