NSCDC Recruitment 2020 Registration is out here for all interested candidates – Get the Civil Defence Form, Available Jobs and Salary structure on www.nscdc.gov.ng.
Civil Defence 2020 Job History
Name: Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
Civil Defence Portal: www.nscdc.gov.ng
Civil Defence Recruitment 2020
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) or the Civil Defence is a para-military agency of the Nigerian Government.
It is saddled with the responsibility of swift tackle of attacks against the nation and property.
Since its inception, it has carried out numerous successful task according to its vision and have enabled proper dispatch of information and defence of the nation where needed.
As such, the Civil Defence is saddled with the responsibility of maintaining civil order in Nigeria and proper defence of its citizens from both foreign and inbound attacks.
Getting a Job at the Civil Defence Corps will not also enable you carry out this great vision but the civil defence salary is also lucrative for all interested applicants.
Aside the mouth watering salary package, it’s necessary for applicants to know the Vision and Mission of the Civil Defence Corp as full knowledge of it gives extra edge during Screening exercise.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) was established in 1967 before it got re-branded and fully introduced into the Nigerian Para-Military agency across the federation.
NSCDC 2020 Recruitment Details
The Civil Defence Recruitment exercise once out will be displayed on the official webpage of the agency.
You must, however, be sure that you meet some of the likeable requirements prior to the recruitment exercise.
Below, we’ve outlined some of the requirements for civil defence recruitment form 2020 exercise.
Falsification of Document will lead to prosecution and disqualification by the agency.
- Age – The stipulated age bracket for Civil Defence must be meet as at the time of application.
You will, therefore, have to show proves of your real age before consideration into the civil defence corps.
- Health – As a paramilitary agency, you have to be feet mentally and physically to be considered for employment by the NSCDC. You will surely be drilled and as such provide proves of your medical records.
According to the Corp spokesman on Civil Defence recruitment, he made it known that a lot of applicants were disqualified due to Health issues. “The recruitment period is a very sensitive time for us because we’d have to deal with lot of issues as most applicants are ready to do anything to join the Civil Defence Corp.”
“We disqualified a lot of applicants during the last recruitment exercise we had as most falsified their Age and Medical reports so we had to let them go.”
- Education – You must possess a WAEC or NECO result with not more than Three seating.
- Nationality – You must be a Nigerian!
Video Copyright – TVC News
NSCDC 2020 Available Jobs
We cannot categorically disclose the available jobs that will be displayed as vacant by the Civil Defence Corps.
However, once the portal starts recruiting, you will surely see available jobs at the portal or as displayed on National dailies across the federation.
This is however not limited to the below Jobs in the agency:
- Assistant Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre.
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I, II.
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre, Superintendent Cadre.
- Chief Superintendent Cadre.
- Assistant Commander, Deputy Commander, Chief Commander, Assistant Commander General, etc.
More Armed Forces Jobs
How to APPLY?
All Civil Defence Corp jobs and recruitment must be done online on the civil defence portal.
- Visit the Civil defence Recruitment portal on www.nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers
- Select your desired Job from the list of available jobs disclosed by the agency
- Upload all the relevant documentations needed and requested.
- SAVE your entry and SUBMIT where necessary.
Civil Defence Salary Structure
As per the information reaching recruitment day, the Civil Defense salary structure is in line with all paramilitary agency in Nigeria, depending on your level and credentials at the point of entry.
Civil Defence salary will also be dependent on the position applied for and the number of years of experience gathered in the Job.