NPOWER Registration Details and Tips
NPower Registration is on with its major objective being to empower people with lifetime skills for them to become decision makers and solution providers in the country.
Larger part of the labour force is made up of youths from different fields of life. Also, the strength and curiosity of youths can only be beneficiary if channeled towards a creative path via the ongoing npower registration.
Therefore, Npower registration is strictly designed to equip young graduates and non-graduates with skills that would make them innovative and productive.
NPOWER Registration categories
This can be seen in details on http://www.npower.gov.ng/
- Health – This Npower registration is for those that will delve into the NPower Health scheme.
- Agro – Npower registration for all agricultural schemes.
- Teach – This NPower registration is for all that will teach under the Npower scheme.
Successful applicants during the NPower Registration process will be established, developed, and engaged with profitable projects.
The hallmark of this is to drive the economic sector forward, through productive individuals and a supportive government.
Before you log unto Npower website, there are facts you should have at the back of your mind. In addition, you will be required to upload the soft copies of some certain documents:
- Your CV
- Passport data
Needed facts about yourself:
- Proper name entry
- Date of Birth
- A working telephone number
- Active email address
- Place of Birth
- Bank verification number
- Degree qualification
Some few months ago, the Federal Government announced that the most anticipated application process of the Npower was in view.
The good news is that the process is ongoing now. You are urged to maximize this opportunity while it lasts.
NPower Registration STEPS on www.npower.gov.ng
Interested and qualified should follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Npower registration portal via https://apply.npower.gov.ng/
- Consider you area of interest, choose and click on any of your desired program:
- N-power Health
- N-power Agro
- N-power Teach
- N-power Tax
An application form will be presented to you. Ensure you fill it correctly.
At this juncture, you are expected to put down your 11-digit BVN, bio-data, contacts (phone number and e-mail).
- After filling the form, review your application in case there is a need for corrections, and then, click on the SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION tab.
- Once you submit, a Reference number will be displayed on the acknowledgement page (For example, N-Teach-2019-00000250451-13)
Please keep your unique reference number in a secure and accessible place.
You will be required to provide it. Get Latest Npower News updates here.
Make sure to keep all details as related to your NPower Registrations safe and away from people.
They are your personal artifacts.