N-Power Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing. Here is how to register for Npower and participate in ongoing recruitment.
N-Power Recruitment Guide 2020
NPower Registration is on with its major objective being to empower people with life skills for them to become decision-makers and solution providers in the country.
Therefore, Npower registration is strictly designed to equip young graduates and non-graduates with skills that would make them innovative and productive.
N-Power Registration categories 2020
This can be seen in details on http://www.npower.gov.ng/
- Health – This Npower registration is for those that will delve into the NPower Health scheme.
- Agro – N power registration for all agricultural schemes.
- Teach – This N Power registration is for all that will teach under the Npower scheme.
Successful applicants during the N Power Registration process will be established, developed, and engaged with profitable projects.
The hallmark of this is to drive the economic sector forward, through productive individuals and a supportive government.
Before you log into the Npower website, there are facts you should have at the back of your mind. In addition, you will be required to upload the soft copies of some certain documents:
- Your CV
- Passport data
Needed facts about yourself:
- Proper name entry
- Date of Birth
- A working telephone number
- Active email address
- Place of Birth
- Bank verification number
- Degree qualification
Some few months ago, the Federal Government announced that the most anticipated application process of the Npower was in view.
The good news is that the process is ongoing now. You are urged to maximize this opportunity while it lasts.
Trending Federal Jobs
NPower Registration on www.npower.gov.ng 2020
Interested and qualified should follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Npower registration portal via https://apply.npower.gov.ng/
- Consider your area of interest, choose and click on any of your desired programs:
An application form will be presented to you. Ensure you fill it correctly. At this juncture, you are expected to put down your 11-digit BVN, bio-data, contacts (phone number and e-mail).
- After filling the form, review your application in case there is a need for corrections, and then, click on the SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION tab.
- Once you submit, a Reference number will be displayed on the acknowledgment page (For example, N-Teach-2019-00000250451-13)
Please keep your unique reference number in a secure and accessible place. You will be required to provide it. Get Latest Npower News updates here.
Make sure to keep all details as related to your NPower Registrations safe and away from people. They are your personal artifacts.
Trending Npower News 2020
The aim of this Npower news is to grant employment opportunities to Nigerian youths through skilled and unskilled labor by recruiting 500,000 teachers.
The duration of this empowerment scheme is 24 full months (2years) where successful applicants will receive fat salaries and bonuses meaning the Federal Government of Nigeria will be paying you monthly for two-full-years.
Trending Categories on portal.npower.gov.ng 2020
- N-POWER HEALTH News: This sector is basically for certified and qualified medical personnel or those in fields related to the Health Sector in one way or the other.
- N-POWER AGRO News: Those in the area of Agriculture will be tasked with implementing diverse initiatives to encourage food-wealth creation, food-sufficiency in Nigeria, etc.
- N-POWER TEACH News: As the name implies, it is to empower young Nigerians for teaching capacities all across various fields in the country.
- N-POWER COMMUNITY EDUCATION: Youths will be fortified with the required skills and experiences to impact adequate and rich knowledge to all communities, thereby bringing quality education to the grass-root level.
How to Apply?
- You must first create an account on www.npower.gov.ng (make sure you supply a valid/working e-mail address because that will be the medium through which you will receive information concerning your application).
- After creating an account, log in with your username/e-mail address and password on www.npower.gov.ng/login
- Select your category of choice
- You need to provide your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- You are required to upload a clear passport picture, your recent CV, your NYSC certificate (where applicable).
- Check your e-mail address for your application number