The aim of this Npower news is to grant employment opportunities to Nigeria youths through skilled and unskilled labour by recruiting 500,000 teachers.
The duration of this empowerment scheme is 24 full months (2years) where which successful applicants will receive fat salaries and bonuses meaning the Federal Government of Nigeria will be paying you monthly for two-full-years.
NPOWER Recruitment Categories on portal.npower.gov.ng
- N-POWER HEALTH: This sector is basically for certified and qualified medical personnels or those in fields related to the Health Sector in one way or the other.
- N-POWER AGRO: Those in the area of Agriculture will be task with implementing diverse initiatives to encourage food-wealth creation, food-sufficiency in Nigeria etc.
- N-POWER TEACH: As the name implies, it is to empower young Nigerians for teaching capacities all across various fields in the country.
- N-POWER COMMUNITY EDUCATION: Youths will be fortified with the required skills and experiences to impact adequate and rich knowledge to all communities, thereby bringing quality education to the grass-root level.
How to Apply for NPower employment initiative?
- You must first create an account on www.npower.gov.ng (make sure you supply a valid/working e-mail address because that will be the medium through which you will receive information concerning your application).
- After creating an account, log in with your username/e-mail address and password on www.npower.gov.ng/login
- Select your category of choice
- You need to provide your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- You are required to upload a clear passport picture, your recent CV, your NYSC certificate (where applicable).
- Check your e-mail address for your application number
NPOWER News Update: Taking the Test 2018/2019
The Npower test is quite swift with results been automated. To take your test, please visit https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/
Once on the page above, select your desired category as indicated below:
The test is categorised into the following:
Select your field and login.
Once on the login page, you will be required to provide your details.
- Phone number (Same mobile number used during your registration.
- BVN number (Your Bank Verification Number)
Please note that the npower test has to be completed on time to avoid been logged out of the system.