NPower Batch C Registration October 2020 guide. See N-Power application form, recruitment and how to apply on npower.gov.ng.
NPower Batch C Registration October 2020 Guide
NPower Batch C registration 2020 is at its third batch for the benefit of everyone interested as the Federal government looks set to change the lives of millions of citizens through the N power scheme.
The scheme has in recent years proven to be a major tool in the poverty eradication mission as it has already empowered over 500,000 citizens across the country through the various scheme levels.
NPower Batch C Recruitment 2020
The Federal Government has made it known that the target is to lift over a million youths out of poverty through this Npower batch c recruitment scheme.
Having already done Batch A and Batch B successfully, the government embarks on yet another batch making it the third of its kind.
N-Power Batch C registration will be the third batch in recent years and the Federal government looks to take it to another level.
N-Power runs a unique platform to enable youths benefits from the scheme via different levels which include the N-Power Agro, N-Power Teach amongst others, so as to give the opportunity to interested candidates.
It has been said that previous batches (A and B) beneficiaries will not be able to benefit from the NPower Batch C stipends so as to give people that are yet to benefit a chance.
Therefore, previous beneficiaries will be automatically disqualified.
NPower Batch C Registration Requirements (October 2020)
Below are some of the requirements that must be met to qualify for the ongoing N-Power Batch C registration.
- Nationality: Applicants must be a Nigerian either by birth or by naturalization.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Bank Verification Number: Applicants BVN is one of the major requirements of this Batch as the Federal government looks to disqualify previous beneficiaries through this verification.
- Educational Qualification: There are programs for both Graduates and the Uneducated depending on the NPower Scheme.
- Mobile Number – A valid phone number
- Email Address – A valid accessible email address (preferable Gmail or Yahoo)
NB: NPower Scheme for graduates will require a minimum of OND certificate while SSCE applicants must have at least 5 credits which must include English and Maths.
How to Apply for NPower Batch C Registration on www.npower.gov.ng
Below are some simplified steps to apply for the trending NPower Batch C recruitment currently trending on www.npower.gov.ng for October 2020.
- Log on to the NPower official registration site on www.npower.gov.ng
- Navigate through the Menu bar, Click on the NPower Programmes you want (In this regard, Batch C)
- Allow the page to load and click on APPLY NOW.
- Fill in the 2/3 page Form correctly and also attach documents where required.
- Then click on SUBMIT
See Latest News on NPower recruitment (October 2020)