NPA Recruitment 2020 is currently trending on nigerianports.org. See recruitment details for NPA (Nigerian Ports Authority).
NPA Job History
Name: Nigerian Ports Authority
Official Website: www.nigerianports.org
Nigerian ports Authority (NPA) is one of the largest Maritime industries in the continent providing diverse functions for both private and public institutions.
Some of the functions of the Nigerian Ports Authority NPA includes the following:
- Ensure vessels are well supplied with water and fuel
- Handles all cargo needs
- Maintain and repair sea vessels
- Maintaining of the ports
- Paving ways for incoming vessels
- Performs sewage functions
NPA Recruitment Guide
All interested individuals willing to work with the ports authority of Nigeria are to get familiar with some of the ethics of the organization.
yes, this is a federal institution with a more centralized structure and a job placement here will be a dream come through for most.
Below are detailed requirements for job placement at the Nigerian ports Authority for all interested individuals.
- Nationality – A Nigerian or Non-Nigerian with work permits.
- CV – Download and submit your CV on the official website
- Aptitude test – Fully participate in the aptitude test
- Certificates – Original credentials to be presented at the interview venue
Below are the available departments and sections at the Nigerian Ports Authority that is likable for recruitments.
- Fire Services
- Security Services
How to Apply?
All applications for NPA Recruitment will be done on their official website at http://careers.nigerianports.org/
- Visit the official recruitment portal by clicking here
- Go through the list of available positions and select your desired job
- Fill in your details and apply
Shortlisted candidates can check their names using the NPA shortlisted checker located here
Other Jobs in Nigeria