Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Jobs 2020) – Here are the latest NRC recruitments and available positions for November.
Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs (2020) Guide
Name: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Official Website: www.nrc.no
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) takes up the role of a global humanitarian function that caters to internally displaced persons and individuals who have been displaced due to war or conflict.
As a Non-governmental organization (NGO), the Norwegian Refugee Council plays a pivotal role in international relations across borders.
There are no political ties and NRC operates in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East with workers in over 32 countries.
NRC has expanded its portfolio of humanitarian works to cover climate change, human rights violations, and natural disasters.
NRC Job Qualifications / Requirements
Here are the required qualifications to apply for this position.
- Academic Qualification – MSC/BSc/BA in a related field of study
- Experience – Applicant must possess 1-year relevant experience in a similar position
- Knowledge – Must have great Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Access)
- Language – English proficiency is mandated and fluency in any other local language will be a plus (Kanuri, Hausa)
Latest Job Vacancies at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) – (November 2020) Updates
|S/N||JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE||DETAILS|
|1||Emergency Response Assistant Jobs at Norwegian Refugee Council||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|2||Shelter Technical Assistant Jobs at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)||PART TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|3||Education Technical Assistant Jobs at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
More Available Jobs include:
How to Apply?
- All qualified individuals should visit the individual “VIEW JOB DETAILS” listed above.
- Read through the requirements and qualifications
- Click on the APPLY FOR JOB tab to commence your application
- Submit as applicable
Filed Under NGO Jobs