Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 Application Form, Recruitment Portal and Available Jobs are all here on www.immigration.gov.ng.
NIS Job History
Name: Nigeria Immigration Service
NIS Portal: www.immigration.gov.ng
NIS Recruitment 2020
The mission of the Nigeria Immigration Service is adequately managed and foster migration within and outside the country.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is an agency of the Nigerian Government that is responsible for immigration and migration Management within and across the shores of Nigeria.
It is saddled with and works closely with other agencies to encourage the genuine movement of people and services at the borders, ports and airport levels.
Therefore, getting a job during NIS recruitment will be not just lucrative employment but a service to the nation.
Functions of NIS
All those interested in NIS recruitment should be familiar with the core values of the Immigration service before applying for a job during the NIS recruitment.
- One of the functions of the Nigeria Immigration Service is the control of people entering Nigeria and leaving the country.
- Another function of the Nigeria Immigration Service is to issue travel documents to Nigerians in the diaspora.
- One of the functions of the Immigration Service includes border patrol and surveillance to ensure the safety of the Nigerian people.
NIS Recruitment Details
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS Recruitment) exercise once out will be displayed on the official webpage of the agency.
We’ve taken out time to outlined some of the requirements for NIS form the 2020 exercise.
- Documentation – You will be requested to provide some documents for your NIS recruitment exercise.
Documents like your Local Government identification, School Certificates, Recent Photograph and other documents as may be required during NIS recruitment.
You will also have to display your declaration of age before consideration of the agency.
- Health – You must be fit mentally and physically to apply for Nigeria Immigration service.
- Education – You must possess a WAEC or NECO result with not more than two seating.
And depending on the position you apply for, your academic qualification must meet the applying position.
- Nationality – You must be a Nigerian to serve in the Immigration service! This could be either by birth or nationality.
Available NIS Jobs
We cannot currently disclose any NIS available jobs. That will be made public by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
However, prior to now, the below-listed jobs were once disclosed vacant during the NIS recruitment exercise.
- Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II
- Immigration Assistant III
- Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (AII)
- Senior Inspector Of Immigration (SII)
- Immigration Assistant III (IA3)
- Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspector (AII)
- NIS Superintendent Cadre
How to Apply?
All NIS jobs and recruitment inquiries must be addressed to:
Shehu Shagari Complex,
Airport Road, Sauka,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.Address
Top Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- FRSC Jobs and Recruitment
- DSS Jobs and Recruitment
- NSCDC Jobs and Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment and Jobs
- NAFDAC Jobs and Recruitment
If you need any updates on NIS Recruitment 2020, please drop us a comment below.