Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 application details. See NIS recruitment October portal guide, available jobs on www.immigration.gov.ng.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment October 2020 History
Name: Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
The mission of the Nigeria Immigration Service is adequately managed and foster migration within and outside the country.
The functions of the Nigeria Immigration cuts across boundaries and borders across Nigeria and is expedient for all Nigerians to be familiar with the rules governing the Immigration service.
The Immigration Service Recruitment in Nigeria is for all individuals looking for Federal jobs in Nigeria.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has already approved the 2020 recruitment as disclosed by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Form 2020 Guide
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment, NIS recruitment is currently trending and here is a comprehensive guide on NIS jobs and application.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is an agency of the Nigerian Government that is responsible for immigration and migration Management within and across the shores of Nigeria.
It is saddled with and works closely with other agencies to encourage the genuine movement of people and services at the borders, ports and airport levels.
Therefore, getting a job during Immigration recruitment will not just be a lucrative employment but a service to the nation.
Nigeria Immigration Jobs (October 2020) NIS Functions
All those interested in the Nigerian Immigration recruitment should be familiar with the core values of the Immigration service before applying for a job during the NIS recruitment.
- One of the functions of the Nigeria Immigration Service is the control of people entering Nigeria and leaving the country.
- Another function of the Nigeria Immigration Service is to issue travel documents to Nigerians in the diaspora.
- One of the functions of the Immigration Service includes border patrol and surveillance to ensure the safety of the Nigerian people.
Don’t pay any individual or officer claiming to work with NIS Recruitment to secure Jobs for you with the Agency! All Immigration jobs will be made available on http://www.immigration.gov.ng/ or from the National Dailies.
Nigeria Immigration Service Job Requirements 2020
The Nigeria Immigration Service mass recruitment exercise once out will be displayed on the official webpage of the agency.
We’ve taken out time to outlined some of the requirements for NIS jobs.
NOTE: Falsification of Academic and State Document will lead to prosecution and disqualification by the Nigeria Immigration Service.
- Documentation – You will be requested to provide some documents for your NIS recruitment exercise.
- Age Declaration: You will also have to display your declaration of age before consideration of the agency.
- Health – You must be fit mentally and physically to apply for Nigeria Immigration service.
- Education – You must possess a WAEC or NECO result with not more than two seating.
- Nationality – You must be a Nigerian to serve in the Immigration service! This could be either by birth or nationality.
And depending on the position you apply for, your academic qualification must meet the applying position.
Documents like your Local Government identification, School Certificates, Recent Photograph and other documents as may be required during NIS recruitment.
Top Nigeria Immigration Recruitment (2020/2021) Updates
We cannot currently disclose any available NIS jobs.
That will be made public by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) once there is any job openings.
However, prior to now, the below-listed jobs were once disclosed vacant during the NIS recruitment exercise.
- Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II
- Immigration Assistant III
- Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (AII)
- Senior Inspector Of Immigration (SII)
- Immigration Assistant III (IA3)
- Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspector (AII)
- NIS Superintendent Cadre
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment (October 2020/2021)
All NIS jobs and recruitment inquiries must be addressed to:
NIS HQ, Shehu Shagari Complex,
Airport Road, Sauka,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
Top Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- FRSC Jobs and Recruitment
- DSS Jobs and Recruitment
- NSCDC Jobs and Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment and Jobs
- NAFDAC Jobs and Recruitment
Filed under Federal Jobs