NIMC Recruitment 2020 Portal, Form on www.nimc.gov.ng – Recruitment into the National Identity Management Commission is on going and here is all you need to know about it.
The National Identity Management Commission popularly known as NIMC is a federal establishment founded in the year 2007 by the Nigerian government to cater the Identification of Citizens across the Nation and also provide citizens with National Identification Number and National Identity Card which the commission has recorded a great success since the year founded and now look to further increase her success rate by recruiting interested persons to the commission.
NIMC will be looking forward to recruiting Regular Staffs, Consultancy and National Youth Service Corps/ NYSC members to the NIN, ID Card and Customer Service arm of the Commission but before you get too excited about all this, there things you really need to know.
Applying for a job at the National Identity Management Commission, NIMC comes cheap but not easy as there certain requirements requested by the commission to anyone applying for a job at NIMC, but don’t panic cause we’ll put you through and be your guide.
NIMC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Nationality: Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Educational Qualification:
- Five Credits in WAEC/NECO which must include English and Maths, and not more than two sitting.
- OND, HND and BSc
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Knowledge in Computer Studies is an added advantage.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Age: 21-33
- Passport Photograph: Two Pieces
- Applicants must ascertain to be mentally sound and physically fit.
How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2020
- Log on to the recruitment website on nimc.gov.ng
- Click on ABOUT US at the homepage and then hit the CAREER button
- Select the job that suits you out of the outlined vacancies.
- Fill in the form.
- Attach all documents required including your passport photograph
- Hit the SUBMIT button
- Lastly, make a print out.