Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 is currently on going. Here are details on NNS form on joinnigeriannavy.com for all interested applicants.
Name: Nigerian Navy Service
Official Webpage: www.navy.mil.ng
The Nigerian Navy recruitment (February 2020) is currently ongoing as every interested applicant is requested to submit their application on the official portal at joinnigeriannavy.com.
The Nigerian Navy Service was established to meet the necessary needs of the nation as pertain to its naval strength and arsenal.
Nigerian Navy recruitment can be classified into the below listed structure:
Training and Operations, Policy / Plans, Naval Engineer, Accounting, Safety / Standards, Navy Secretary and Administration.
Nigerian Navy is one of the greatest naval forces in Africa. Before sending in your applications, you are to be familiar with the basic ethics of the agency.
As such, the Nigerian Navy recruitment has always been an avenue to further boost the naval power as a further fulfilment of its constitutional role.
The Nigerian Navy makes it possible to put the nation a step ahead of any marine attacks and to make the Nigerian sea safe for business and individuals.
It makes it possible for individuals, businesses and foreign vessels to function without fear which boosts the nation’s image and trust.
According to information on their portal, Nigerian Navy is in need of early starters who will work their way to the top of the organization with a drive for success.
These vacancies have been disclosed in major daily newspapers all across the nation for the benefit of all interested persons.
Vacancies and Departments
- Marine Engineer Artificers
- Weapon Electrical Artificers
- Aircraft Engineering Artificers
- Aircraft Engineering Artificers
- Hull Engineer Artificers
- Marine Engineer Mechanics
- Weapon Electrical Mechanics
- Hull Mechanical/Fitters
- Automobile Mechanics
- Dockyard Mechanics
- Must be a Nigerian with proof to show
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Team personnel
- He or she must be conversant with Nigerian Naval laws and approaches.
Successful candidates must possess the following
- Fully completed Registration Forms
- Identity Card (National)
- School Certificate (FSLS, WAEC, NECO)
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption (Where applicable)
- Birth / Age declaration certificate
- LGA certification
- Two recent passport
- Two pairs of white shorts/trousers, a pair of black trousers, a belt and two white long-sleeved shirts.
- Polo shirts, blue shorts national dress, white socks, white canvas, black cover shoes, Black polish, brushes, and toiletries.
All applications can be done online or offline.
All online applications must go through the official NNS Recruitment platform located at joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Visit the NNS Recruitment portal on joinnigeriannavy.com
- Select the Job you are applying for and view the basic requirements.
- Apply for the said job online.
You can write to NNS for your recruitment needs by addressing your letter, documentations and sending to:
Nigerian Navy Service
Plot 1092, Mohammadu Buhari Way
Area 7, Garki, FCT, Abuja,
1958 – The Nigerian Navy being one of the largest on the continent of Africa was founded in 1958
Currently, there are claims of the Nigerian Navy recruiting.
Once you meet the basic requirements, you can apply for the Nigeria Naval forces.
More Recruitment in Nigeria
Drop your comments if you have any issues pertaining to NNS recruitment.