Apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 here. Fill in DSSC and SSC Registration Form Here on Recruitment Portal www.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army Job History
Name: Nigerian Army
Official Website: www.army.mil.ng
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 Guide
Getting a Job into the Nigerian Army has been simplified even as recruitment into the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) has been unveiled by the Nigerian Army.
The Nigerian Army recruitment gives all interested persons the opportunity to defend the nation of Nigeria both from internal and external crises.
The Nigerian Army has been conducting a show of force or recent and as such, this might require the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise to give the opportunity to would-be armies.
The Nigerian Army officiates and oversees all elements of defense and offense strategies against any insurgency in the nation of Nigeria and its environs.
There is information circulating the web also of Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment alongside the SSC recruitment.
Below are some of the Nigerian Army recruitment positions that have been made available through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Commission (SSC).
- Nigerian Army Engineers
- Mechanical and Building Engineering
- Nigerian Army Signals
- Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps
- Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport
- Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps
- Management and Public Administration
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps
- Dental Therapists and Dental Technologists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Professionals Allied to Medicine
- Information Management
- Nigerian Army Band Corps
- Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police
- Nigerian Army Finance Corps
- Nigerian Army Education Corps
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant)
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
- Directorate of Islamic Affairs
- Directorate of Legal Service
- Directorate of Army Public Relations
- Directorate of Army Physical Training
- Directorate of Army Aviation
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Fire Fighter
Registration Requirements (DSS and SSC)
To successfully apply for Nigeria Army Recruitment at all levels, the below requirements must be followed to the letter.
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be above 18 years of age (between 20 and 30 years)
- You must have credible academic qualifications to back your proficiency especially in the area you are applying for.
- Being Computer literate will be an added advantage
- You must not have any criminal records
- You must have a first degree
How to Apply?
All applications for Nigeria Army Recruitments must be done on the official portal.
- Visit https://army.mil.ng/ and create an Account
- Locate that DSSC application page and fill inappropriately.
- Attach Passport Photograph and then Hit the Submit Button.
You can address all inquiries to:
Nigerian Army Headquarters
Department of Military Secretary
Asokoro – Abuja