Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 Form, Requirement, How to Apply | www.nigerianarmyms.ng – This article offers an all round guide applying for the Nigerian Army 2020.
In a recent news briefing, the Nigerian Armed Force has made her intention known to the general public that the force will have a mass recruitment this year 2020 as they will be recruiting people into the Nigerian Army in a wake up call to strengthening the force.
Here, we’ll be putting you through How to Apply, Requirements, and Qualification etc.
Nigerian Army Requirement 2020
Applying for a Job in the Nigerian Army requires certain Requirements and here we put you through each and every one of it.
- Nationality – One must be a Nigerian either by birth or by naturalization.
- Educational Qualification – One must have at least a SSCE certificate and must be ready to present it when required.
- Passport – A recent Passport is required of anyone applying.
- State of Origin Certificate
- Birth Certificate – (The force equally accepts Age declaration in place of Birth Certificate)
- One must be fully fit with no physical disabilities.
How to apply for Nigerian Army Jobs
Before the How to Apply process, we’d like everyone to know that applying for the Nigerian Army is absolutely FREE.
All applicants must first of all create a Recruitment Account on www.nigerianarmyms.ng
- Search and click on DSSC at the homepage of your screen
- Input your details correctly as a Mail will be sent upon registration to the recruitment account.
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address, check your Inbox and open the Mail sent you by the Nigerian Army.
- Click on the first link in the Mail.
- The link you click will redirect you to another Page that contains a form.
- Fill in the form and attach your credentials where required.
All application must be printed out by applicants and given to respective individuals to sign where needed.
If you find these guidelines helpful or have a question to ask, kindly leave a Comment Below.