The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service, NAQS is recruiting interested persons to the service and here are the Requirements, Recruitment Portal and How to Apply on www.naqs.gov.ng.
NAQS Recruitment 2020
NAQS which happens to be an Arm of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is recruiting people into the Service in a bid to bluster the economy of the nation.
NAQS has often been mistaken for the Nigeria Immigration Service as they also guide the borders but there work differs and they both have there very own uniqueness in service.
The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service was created under the Federal Ministry of Agriculture to regulate the importation and exportation of agricultural products and to also control animal and plant disease which they’ve been handling well and are now in to add more capable hands to the Service so as improve services rendered to the federation.
In accordance to the directives of the Federal Government on mass recruitment, NAQS tend to embark on an Easy-Way recruitment so as to enable applicants get recruited with ease.
NAQS 2020 Available Job Sectors
1. Plant Quarantine
2. Animal Quarantine
3. Laboratory Management Service
4. Planning, Research and Development
5. Finance and Account
NAQS 2020 Recruitment Requirement
Applying for NAQS recruitment comes with some requirements and here is everything you need to know about it.
- Nationality: One must be a Nigerian either by Birth or by Naturalization.
- Age: Applicants must be at least 18yrs old and not more than 33yrs as at time of application.
- Educational Qualification: A minimum of five credits in WAEC/NECO which must include English and Mathematics (Not more than two sitting).
– ND/HND, BSc in relevant field. Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Passport Photograph: Two Recent Passport Pictures is expected of applicants.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
- Medical Report (Applicants must also be physical fit).
How to Apply for NAQS 2020 Jobs
1. Log on to www.naqs.gov.ng
2. Scroll through to Careers.
3. Click on it and Register using your Current Email Address.
4. Follow the instructions given and fill out the form.
5. Attach your CV, other Documents and hit the Submit button.
Only Successful candidates will be reached through the Email address provided.