NIA Recruitment 2020 is currently trending on www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng On this page you will get all the information about National Intelligence Agency jobs and how to apply.
NIA Recruitment 2020
National Intelligence Agency Job History
Full Name: National Intelligence Agency
Year Created: 1986
Official Website: www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng
NIA Recruitment 2020 Guide
In a call to restructure the Nigerian Security Service, NIA was created. NIA was created alongside with the State Security Service (SSS) and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
These three entities were created after the National Security was dissolved. The aim of creating NIA was mainly for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations.
Just like the United State of America CIA, intelligence, skillfulness, and being creative are the attributes which characterize the staffs of the NIA.
You can liken the role of Nigeria’s NIA to that United Kingdom’s Secret Intelligence Service (the SIS or M16) and the Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS).
It’s been noted that some basic questions are frequently asked in regards to the National Intelligence Agency and I am here to do appreciable justice to such questions.
Some of these questions are:
- How can I obtain NIA recruitment 2020form?
- When will NIA recruitment commence?
- What are the requirements for the NIA employment opportunity?
- If the NIA recruitment 2020 is ongoing, how can I apply for it?
- Can I get a regular update on NIA recruitment?
To obtain the NIA recruitment 2020 form, interested candidates are strictly advised to keep an up to date visit with the official portal of the NIA organization, as stated above.
Once recruitment duly begins, we believe the details will be published online with due process.
The NIA is such that engages in an intensive background investigation of all its prospective applicants, having passed the basic interview process.
NIA Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- OND/HND/NCE/BSc in any discipline, from a recognized institution.
- Interested applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth or nationalization.
- O’level certificate – NECO/WAEC in nit more than two sittings.
- Medical report. A test for illegal drugs will be conducted as well.
- Applicant must be discreet, skillful, ambitious, show physical and mental strength.
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, such as voter’s card, driving license or International passport.
- Applicant must not be older than 35 years old.
- Applicant must be computer literate. Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination.
NIA Recruitment 2020 Portal – How to Apply
You will be required to complete an online NIA recruitment 2020 form from NIA recruitment portal.
Other Jobs in Nigeria
- NJI jobs in Nigeria
- Access Bank Jobs in Nigeria
- Union Bank Jobs in Nigeria
- FSCS Jobs in Nigeria
- NCPC Jobs in Nigeria
- NAMA Jobs in Nigeria