Nestle Recruitment 2020 has been deliberated on www.nestle-cwa.com. Here is how to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Jobs and recruitment guide.
Nestle Nigeria Job History
Full name: Nestle Nigeria Plc
Year founded: 1961
Official Website: www.nestle-cwa.com
Nestle Recruitment Guide
Nestle Nigeria Plc has been satisfying consumers with high-grade nutritious food products.
Despite its over 55 years of existence, it remains one of the few largest breakfast cereal, baby food products, food seasoning, bottled water, confectionery, and beverage company in Africa.
With a global presence, Nestle has not only created employment opportunities, but it has also provided a platform for career growth – it is committed to in-depth Research and Development, making it one of the food industry leaders in nutrition, health, and wellness.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is known for the principle of gender equality and equal employment opportunities in its recruitment exercise.
Nestle Nigeria Plc provides a strong footing and global tentacle for career growth.
Nestle Recruitment and Available Jobs
In recent times, Nestle recruitment has open up opportunities for various fields of endeavor.
This includes and not limited to the following:
- Demand Planner
- Production Technician
- Information Technology Coordinator
- Engineering Supervisor
- Nutrition Advisor
- Import and Export Specialist
- Automation Technicians
- Cost Analyst
- Sales control Specialist (Distributor Financing and Operation)
- Graduate Internal Auditor
- Supply chain
- Engineering Specialist (Blowing Machine, Labeler Machine), etc
Nestle Requirements 2020
- Some of their job position requires some years of relevant operational experience (most times, it’s 2 – 4 years of experience) while other positions offer graduate trainees, availing the opportunity of becoming a full flesh Nestle staff.
- B.Sc/B. Tech/BA/HND/OND in a relevant field (Minimum second class/ Lower Credit)
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications)
- Relevant certification is always an additional advantage
- Good attitude to work and ability to interact with people
- Demonstrated technical ability in relevant vacancy
- Good facilitation skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Being creative, courageous, persistent and proactive
NOTE: Nestle only contacts short-listed candidates. Hence, it’s essential to use a relevant email address or other addresses, as requested.
How to Apply
Currently, there are no job vacancies with the Nestle Nigeria Plc.
However, most of their job offer is directed to their website or email: email@example.com.
I urge you to keep close contact with me while I keep you abreast of the necessary future info regarding Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Should you have any questions, do ensure you drop it in the comment section.
Other Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Jobs in Nigeria
- Gloacom Jobs
- MTN Jobs in Nigeria
- CAC Jobs in Nigeria
- NPower Jobs in Nigeria
- CBN Jobs in Nigeria
- NCAA Jobs in Nigeria
- NIPOST Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigeria Prison Jobs in Nigeria
Should you have any questions yet to be answered, please comment at the comment box.