NAMA Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently trending on www.nama.gov.ng. On this page you will get all the information about Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Job and how to apply.
NAMA Job History
Name: Nigerian Airspace Management Agency – NAMA
Official Website: www.nama.gov.ng
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) provide air traffic services in Nigeria, including
- Air traffic control
- Visual and non-visual aids
- Aeronautical telecommunication services
- Electricity supplies relating thereto, to enable public transport, private, business and military aircraft fly, as far as practicable and as safely as possible.
They provide aerodromes at all the major Nigerian airports, the navigation services necessary for the operation of aircraft taking-off and landing and integrate them into the overall of air traffic within the Nigerian airspace.
NAMA Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
This guide on NAMA recruitment have been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for NAMA 2019 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that All application for NAMA recruitment 2019 must be done on their official website at www.nama.gov.ng. So, on no occasion should you pay any one for NAMA Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
NAMA Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of NAMA Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters card, Drivers license, National identity card and international Passport.
- Applicants should posses First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result either WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
- Strong ability to develop and interpret technical data/information
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skill
- Highly proficient in the use of Ms Office Suite.
NOTE: Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Available Positions On NAMA Recruitment
There are various positions one can apply for which is based on your qualification, examples are
- Navigational Aids
- Airfield Lighting
- Air Traffic Control
- Aeronautical Communications
- Aeronautical Information Services
- Technical Evaluation And Manpower Development
- Search And Rescue Civil/Military Coordination
How to Apply on NAMA Recruitment Portal
All application for NAMA Recruitment will done on their official website at www.nama.gov.ng.
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date. You can bookmark this page or simply drop your contact or email address in the comment boss below.