NAIC Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently trending on www.naic.gov.ng. On this page you will get all the information about Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation Job and how to apply.
NAIC Job History
Name: Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation- NAIC
Founded: 15th November, 1987
Official Website: www.naic.gov.ng
NAIC Job Details
Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) is a wholly-owned Federal Government of Nigeria insurance company set up specifically to provide Agricultural risks insurance cover to Nigerian farmers.
They offer Agricultural insurance for Subsidized livestock, Commercial crops, commercial livestock, Multiple Cover, and Subsidized crops.
NAIC also offer General Insurance for Motor & Liability, Fire & Special Peril, General Accident, Engineering & Bonds, Special Risks.
NAIC Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
This guide on NAIC recruitment have been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for NAIC 2019 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that All application for NAIC recruitment 2019 must be done on their official website at www.naic.gov.ng. So, on no occasion should you pay any one for NAIC Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
NAIC Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of NAIC Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters card, Drivers license, National identity card and international Passport.
- Applicants should posses First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result either WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
How to Apply on NAIC Recruitment Portal
All application for NAIC Recruitment will done on their official website at www.naic.gov.ng.
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date.