NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 – The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Form on www.nafdac.gov.ng and recruitment details can be seen here.
NAFDAC Job History
Name: National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control
Official Portal: www.nafdac.gov.ng
NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is currently recruiting and all would be applicants of the 2018/2019 NAFDAC recruitment exercise must be familiar with some of the basics outlined here.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control was established in 1993 with the main aim of making drug consumption in Nigeria safer.
NAFDAC regulates all drugs that flows into Nigeria and also maintain a balance of distribution of only genuine drugs across Nigeria.
NAFDAC recruitment is not just an opportunity to be employee by the Federal Government but will enable you to make this nation great in tackling fake products.
NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements and Details
Depending on the Job that you are applying for, there are a few requirements you must possess before working with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Academic Qualification: One of the vital requirements to work with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is that, you must have B.Sc, HND, OND or NCE in a recognized institution.
- Age – The stipulated age bracket for NAFDAC recruitment 2018 is between 18 years to 35 years as at the time of application.
Please note, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a lucrative employment, as such, you must meet the day to day requirement of the agency.
- Health Status – For a successful NAFDAC recruitment, you must be fit health wise. This is not limited to physical health but mental health as it pertain paramilitary activities.
- Financial Status – As a must by every institution, you must not be in any financial harassment or threat, must have never been arrested or convicted of any crime.
Available Services offered by NAFDAC in Nigeria
Below are some of the available Jobs and services as disclosed by the Agency that they offer which could tailor their recruitment exercise.
- Product Registration & Regulation
- Port Inspection
- Facility Inspection
- GMP Inspections
- Laboratory Analysis and research
- Compliance & Enforcement
- Pharmacovigilance & Post Market Surveillance
- Consumer Safety
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
How to APPLY for FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019
All NAFDAC recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
- Therefore, visit the FRSC Recruitment portal on https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/
- Go through the requirements and Upload all relevant documents.
- Attach a valid documentation and a recent passport photography.