Screening Centers for the Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates 2020 is Out. Get Screening Locations and Exam Dates here on www.airforce.mil.ng.
NAF Shortlisted 2020
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 already commenced and shortlisted candidates have their names already posted according to their state of application.
Interested in joining the Nigerian Air Force??? Click Here to Apply.
How to Check NAF Shortlisted Candidates List
Checking and Downloading the Nigerian AirForce shortlisted candidates PDF file is easy, so far you have either a computer or an Android device with a data connection.
- Visit the official portal of NAF Shortlist at http://airforce.mil.ng/downloads
- Scroll down to see the list of Available downloads (Based on your Year of Application
- Click on Download to download the full List
- Once Fully downloaded, Press ‘Ctrl+F’ on your System to Search your name
- Type in your name and press Enter to search.
For a More Simplified Method, Click Here for download.
NAF Shortlisted Updates
The full list has been outlined above and can be viewed and downloaded in PDF FORMAT.
This has been graded based on the 15 State Zones across the federation.
You are to make adequate preparation for the upcoming exams by getting familiar with the Nigerian Air Force.
Nigerian Air Force Screening Centers and Exam Dates
All Screening Exercise and Exam dates for NAF shortlisted candidates
will be have been posted on NAF official portal on http://airforce.mil.ng/downloads
The Shortlisted names for Screening exercise have been Zoned according to the 15 states of which each candidate applied as indicated by the Nigerian Air Force.
NAF Consent Form
You can download the Nigerian Air Force Consent form online.
- Visit the official NAF consent Form portal at http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/airmen/downloads
- Log in with your Applicant ID and Email address
- Click on Download to download the NAF consent form and submit as at when due
Nigerian AirForce Screening Exercise (Items Needed)
Congratulations to you if you got shortlisted but it’s important you know that going for Screening without some particular items might hinder and put all your effort of joining the force at risk.
Below are some of the items you are required to come along with during the NAF Screening Exercise.
- Medical Reports
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Local Government Certificate
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- 2 Passport photographs (recent)
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Academic Certificates
- Parental Consent
- Aptitude Writing Materials