Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates October 2020 PDF guide. See NAF screening dates, Airforce exam centre, names, and results on https://www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads
Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates October 2020 Guide
The Nigerian Air Force Shortlistment 2020 already commenced and shortlisted candidates have their names already posted according to their state of application.
When the NAF registration portal closed on 21st of August, 2020, candidates have been waiting for the screening and shortlisted guide.
This guide will be frequently updated and displays all relevant information from the recruitment exercise till shortlistment.
For all the registered during the 2019 exercise, the next guide will enlighted you on the next step to take.
How to Check 2019 Nigerian Airforce NAF Shortlisted Candidates List?
Checking and Downloading the Nigerian AirForce shortlisted candidates PDF file is easy, so far you have either a computer or an Android device with a data connection.
- Visit the official portal of Nigerian Air Force Shortlist at http://airforce.mil.ng/downloads
- Scroll down to see the list of Available downloads (Based on your Year of Application
- Click on Download to download the full List
- Once Fully downloaded, Press ‘Ctrl+F’ on your System to Search your name
- Type in your name and press Enter to search.
For a More Simplified Method, Click Here for download.
Nigerian AirForce Shortlist Updates October 2020
The full list has been outlined and can be viewed and downloaded in PDF FORMAT.
To download the NAF Shortlist PDF file directly, click here.
The Nigerian Air Force list has been graded based on the 15 State Zones across the federation. You are to make adequate preparation for the upcoming exams by getting familiar with the Nigerian Air Force.
This is applicable to Batch A, Batch B or Batch C as applicable.
Nigerian Air Force Screening Centers and Exam Dates
All Screening Exercise and Exam dates for Nigerian Air Force shortlisted candidates (2019/2020)
will be have been posted on NAF official portal on http://airforce.mil.ng/downloads
Date for NAF screening exercise for October 2020 will be disclosed by the Nigerian Air Force once schedule.
It is also worthy to know that the current situation across the globe (Covid-19) has/will also affect NAF shortlistment and screening exercise.
The Shortlisted names for Screening exercise
will have been Zoned according to the 15 states of which each candidate applied as indicated by the Nigerian Air Force.
- BAUCHI Air Force Screening Base
- BENIN Air Force Base
- ENUGU Airforce Base
- ILORIN Airforce Screening Base
- SOKOTO Airforce Screening
So, all shortlist for NAF shortlist are to take note of this news as applicable.
Screening Location & Final List:
This will be taking place at the NAF Base in Kawo, Kaduna between Thursday September 24th, 2020 to Monday November 12th, 2020.
It is expedient for all candidates to report with the listed items:
- Credentials: Originals & Photocopies
- Vest: 2 White Vests
- Shorts: 2 Blue PT Shorts
- Canvas: A pair of Canvas Shoes
- Other Items: Passport Photographs (4pcs), Hand Sanitizer, Face Mast & writing materials
NB: All candidates are to maintain and observe all COVID-19 distancing protocol once on ground.
NAF Consent Form (2019/2020)
You can download the Nigerian Air Force Consent form online.
- Visit the official NAF consent Form portal at https://www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
- Log in with your Applicant ID and Email address
- Click on Download to download the NAF consent form and submit as at when due
Items Needed for Nigerian AirForce Shortlisted Screening Exercise
Congratulations to you if you got shortlisted but it’s important you know that going for Screening without some particular items might hinder and put all your daily effort of joining the force at risk.
Below are some of the items you are required to come along with during the Nigerian Air Force Screening Exercise.
- Medical Reports
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Local Government Certificate
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- 2 Passport photographs (recent)
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Academic Certificates
- Parental Consent
- Aptitude Writing Materials
NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Salary Structure
The salary structure of all those that applied for 2019/2020 is pegged at N180,000 monthly for a Pilot Officer.
The above figure could total to N2,160,000 annually excluding other remuneration depending on rank and academic qualification cum federal grading structure.
More Armed Forces Shortlisted Updates (October 2020)