NAF Job History
Name: Nigerian Air Force
Official Webpage: www.airforce.mil.ng and www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
NAF Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
The Nigerian Air Force, NAF recruitment 2019/2020 is currently ongoing as every interested applicants are requested to submit their online application.
The Nigerian Airforce was established to meet the necessary needs of the nation as pertain to air combat and safety of the general populace.
As such, the NAF recruitment has always been an avenue to further boost the safety and security of Nigeria as a nation and Nigerians as a people.
The main aim of the Nigerian Air force has always been to be at the forefront of the nations defense system both above the ground and on the ground.
Before applying for this years NAF recruitment day, you need to be aware of the basic ethics of the agency.
NAF bridges the gap between land troops and those on the sea with a closer eye on the horizon as they maximize all resources when needs be to win any aerial and ground combat.
NAF Recruitment 2019/2020 Available Job Positions
Below are some of the available NAF recruitment positions that have been thrown to the general public.
- Graduate Direct Short Service Cadets
- Account Officer
- Graduate Medical Doctors (Intern)
- Graduate Pharmacists (Internship)
- Graduate Physiotherapists (Internship)
- Medical Doctor’s
NAF Recruitment Requirements and Details
To avoid applying and not getting selected during the screening exercise, please note and adhere to the following qualification well.
The recruitment exercise will be based on merit and not base on individual connection as everything will be done online.
That is, NAF recruitment exercise will be applied for on their official webpages as outlined above and every other communication will be communicated directly.
- Citizenship: You must be a Nigerian with valid evidence and documentation to show.
Age: The age bracket for NAF recruitment 2018/2019 are:
Non-Tradesmen – Between 17years and 22years respectively
Tradesmen – 31 years of age as at the time of application.
Drivers – Between 18 and 28 years of age.
Marital Status: All those applying for this years NAF recruitment must be single with evidence they’ve not been married nor with an immediate dependable family.
- Height: For male, you must be 5.5ft and over while women, 5.4ft and above.
You are to made sure of your height by getting physical confirmation and measurement.
- Medical Status: All those applying for NAF Jobs are to show proves of medical alertness with no strain of ailment or sickness.
If you suffer from a particular ailment, you are to remain sound before applying for Nigerian Air force employment.
How to apply for NAF Recruitment 2019/2020
All application are to be done online.
As such, you don’t need any 3rd party nor pay any individual to process your recruitment for you!
You can do this freely by visiting the official Nigerian Air force website on www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Once on the portal, apply and fill in all necessary sections of your application.
Items needed for your NAF Recruitment/Screening
Once you’ve crossed the application stage, below are some of the items you are to take along for your screening:
- List of all the original documentations that you submitted on the portal. This includes your BVN details. You are to take this to the screening venue allocated to you.
- A pair of Plain white T-shirts (2pcs)
- A pair of PT shorts. The color must be Blue, same as the official color of the air force.
- White Canvas
- Some plain white shirts and 3 Pair of National attire.
- 2 black trouser with a black tie
- 3 pairs of casual wears for the event.
Drop your comments if you have any issue as pertaining NAF recruitment.
More Recruitment opportunities