NAF Recruitment Form – Nigerian Air Force Job on Engineering, Medical, Admin Form on www.airforce.mil.ng.
NAF Job History
Name: Nigerian Air Force
Official Webpage: www.airforce.mil.ng and www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
NAF Recruitment Guide
The Nigerian Air Force, NAF recruitment is currently ongoing as every interested applicant is requested to submit their online application.
Please note, all NAF Recruitment must be channeled through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your Nigerian Air force Job.
The Nigerian Airforce was established to meet the necessary needs of the nation as pertain to air combat and the safety of the general populace.
As such, the NAF recruitment has always been an avenue to further boost the safety and security of Nigeria as a nation and Nigerians as a people.
The main aim of the Nigerian Air force has always been to be at the forefront of the nation’s defense system both above the ground and on the ground.
Before applying for this year’s NAF recruitment day, you need to be aware of the basic ethics of the agency.
NAF bridges the gap between land troops and those on the sea with a closer eye on the horizon as they maximize all resources when needs are to win any aerial and ground combat.
Available Job Positions
Below are some of the available NAF recruitment positions that have been thrown to the general public.
- Graduate Direct Short Service Cadets
- Account Officer
- Graduate Medical Doctors (Intern)
- Graduate Pharmacists (Internship)
- Graduate Physiotherapists (Internship)
- Medical Doctor’s
To avoid applying and not getting selected during the screening exercise, please note and adhere to the following qualification well.
The recruitment exercise will be based on merit and not base on individual connection as everything will be done online.
That is, NAF recruitment exercise will be applied for on their official webpages as outlined above and every other communication will be communicated directly.
- Citizenship: You must be a Nigerian with valid evidence and documentation to show.
NB: Non-Nigerian indigenes need not bother to apply as it is a total waste of time and resources according to the agency.
Age: The age bracket for NAF recruitment 2018/2019 are:
Non-Tradesmen – Between 17years and 22years respectively
Tradesmen – 31 years of age as at the time of application.
Drivers – Between 18 and 28 years of age.
Marital Status: All those applying for this year’s NAF recruitment must be single with evidence they’ve not been married nor with an immediate dependable family.
- Height: For male, you must be 5.5ft and over while women, 5.4ft and above.
You are to make sure of your height by getting physical confirmation and measurement.
- Medical Status: All those applying for NAF Jobs are to show proves of medical alertness with no strain of ailment or sickness.
If you suffer from a particular ailment, you are to remain sound before applying for Nigerian Air force employment.
How to apply?
All applications are to be done online.
As such, you don’t need any 3rd party nor pay any individual to process your recruitment for you!
You can do this freely by visiting the official Nigerian Air force website.
Available Jobs at Nigerian Air Force
Click any of the below-listed jobs to apply for NAF Recruitment. Please note, you can only apply for one of these Jobs per time and the falsification of documents is a punishable offense.
Once on the portal, apply and fill in all necessary sections of your application.
Items needed for NAF Screening
Once you’ve crossed the application stage, below are some of the items you are to take along for your screening:
- List of all the original documentation that you submitted on the portal. This includes your BVN details. You are to take this to the screening venue allocated to you.
- A pair of Plain white T-shirts (2pcs)
- A pair of PT shorts. The color must be Blue, the same as the official color of the air force.
- White Canvas
- Some plain white shirts and 3 Pair of National attire.
- 2 black trouser with a black tie
- 3 pairs of casual wears for the event.
- Birth Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- NYSC Discharge Certificate (If Applicable)
- Attestation Letter of Good Character
- Letter of Attestation (Parent/Guardian)
- Letter of Attestation (Local Government Area)
- Acknowledgment Slip
- Writing Materials – Pen, Pencil, and Book (aptitude test).
Nigerian Airforce Zonal Recruitment Centers
Below are the listed screening and recruitment centers for the Nigerian Air Force screening exercise as indicated.
You will be doing your Recruitment Test at the below-listed locations and as such, it is advisable to select the location closest to you.
- 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force (Yola)
- 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base (Maiduguri)
- 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force (Benin)
- 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force (Port-Harcourt)
- 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera (Sokoto)
- 155 Nigerian Air Force Base (Enugu)
- 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha (Ipetu-Ijesha)
- 251 Nigerian Air Force Base (Bauchi)
- 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force (Ilorin)
- 351 Nigerian Air Force Base (Minna)
- 403 Flying Training School (Kano)
- 451 Nigerian Air Force Station (Jos)
- Nigerian Air Force Base (Makurdi)
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo (Kaduna)
- Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja (Lagos)
Other Jobs in Nigeria
- FRSC Recruitment and Details
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment (NPF)
- NIMASA Recruitment and Jobs
- Vacancies and Trending Jobs