Medical Jobs at Nigerian AirForce for 2020 is currently on www.airforce.mil.ng. See How to Apply and know the Requirements Here.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
For all those looking for Medical jobs at the Nigerian Airforce, here are details on how to APPLY and REGISTER for a job at NAF.
The Nigerian Airforce is saddled with the responsibility of keeping safe the Nigeria Airways.
Medical Jobs at Nigerian Air Force
Nigeria Air Force is seeks to employ qualified Medical practitioners to manage the medical department of the Air Force in Nigeria.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
All Medical Practitioners looking to work at the Nigerian Airforce are welcomed to apply even as they further their careers.
The job category varies likewise the description as it pertains to the Medical Arm of the Nigerian Air force.
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
Below are a list of academic qualification for Medical Jobs at Nigerian Air Force.
The below listed academic categories must be met to apply for the Medical jobs at NAF. Please note, the below listed Academic qualification must be a B.Sc, BEng, BTech or a HND of an equivalent certification.
- B Pharmacy.
- BSc Physiotherapy.
- BSc Clinical Psychology.
- BSc Nursing.
- BSc Radiography.
- BSC/HND Biomedical Engineering.
- BSc/HND Dental Therapy.
- BSc/HND Environmental Health.
- BSc/HND Health Information Management.
- HND Nutrition and Dietetics.
- MBBS/ BDS.
Requirement for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment (Medical)
Here are some of the highlighted qualifications you need to know before applying for NAF recruitment 2020.
- AGE: All candidates must be between the age of 18yrs and 28yrs to apply for NAF Recruitment 2020.
- MARITAL STATUS: All candidates applying for Medical Jobs at NAF must be single to apply.
- HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Your required NAF height must be a minimum of 1.66 meters (5.4ft) for male and 1.63 meters (5.3ft) for female.
- MENTAL HEALTH: All candidates applying for Medical Jobs at the Nigerian Airforce must be mentally sound to apply for this recruitment exercise.
- ATTESTATION FORMS: You must have an attestation form signed by a Military personnel not below a Squadron Leader in Nigeria.
You must present your original certificated to your documents. These includes and not limited to:
You might also be interested in the Engineering Jobs at Nigerian Airforce.
How to Apply for Medical Jobs at Nigeria Air Force
Here, we have outlined the simplest means of applying for a Medical Job at Nigerian Air Force. Here is how to apply for your NAF recruitment in Nigeria.
STEP 1: Visit the Nigerian Airforce Application page at https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ or https://airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
STEP 2: FIll in the required document and complete all the necessary.
Drop your comments if you have any issue as pertaining the Medical Jobs at Nigerian Air force recruitment.