Lafarge Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently on www.lafarge.com.ng. Here are the latest Lafarge Careers and how to apply for a Job with the Cement giant.
It’s been said that if you want to get to your destination real quick, learn to ask right questions.
This page is where the right answers concerning jobs and jobs opportunity lies. The article will answer several questions, like:
- When is Lafarge Afrca Plc recruiting?
- What are the requirements for Lafarge’s recruitment?
- How can one secure job opportunity with Lafarge?
Lafarge recruitment 2019/2020 is currently on http://www.lafarge.com.ng/
Right here on this page, you will access all the necessary knowledge you need on Lafarge job openings and how to apply.
Lafarge Recruitment 2019/2020
Lafarge is an industrial company that crosses across several continents, with its headquarters in Paris, France. It specializes in cement, construction aggregates, and concrete.
Lafarge Africa Plc is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group. LafargeHolcim Group is the biggest building and concrete solution in the world.
With plants in Ewekoro and Sagamu in the South West, Mfamosing in the South-South and Ashaka in the North East of Nigeria, Lafarge Africa Plc is currently one of the leading cement producers.
Year of Operation: 1883
Official Website: www.lafarge.com.ng
Lafarge’s ambition is to contribute to the improvement of cities by developing innovative construction products, solutions and systems.
Lafarge Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
This guide on Lafarge recruitment has been carefully outlined to guide you through the registration procedure.
If you follow carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of the recruitment exercise and get the chance of being their permanent staff.
Lafarge Africa Plc Recruitment and Available Positions
Jobs with Lafarge range from administration to engineering, business management to IT, and lorry driving to quarrying. Lafarge Africa Plc has a whole lot to offer with a wide range of career options available worldwide.
- Graduate Field Sales Executive
- Mobile Plant Department Engineer
- Store Supervisor
- Legal Officer
- Project Engineer Affordable Housing and Building
- Quarry Manager
- HR Operations Co-ordinator
- Lafarge Group Graduate Trainee Program
- Logistic Shift Coordinator
- Transport Operations Manager (Internal Candidates Only)
- HR Business Partner (Internal Candidates Only)
Lafarge Careers Job description and requirement
As earlier stated, Lafarge Africa Plc has a whole lot to offer with a wide range of career options available worldwide.
Hence, the difference is requirements. However, the basic one will be stated, especially for professional positions:
- Minimum of BSc./B.A. etc in any discipline with a First Class or Second Class Upper from a recognized University
- Applicant must have completed NYSC.
- A Master’s Degree and/or Professional Qualification is an added advantage
How to apply for Lafarge Recruitment?
All information regarding Lafarge will be advertised on their official career portal/website at http://www.lafarge.com.ng/careers
Using the above link, you can search for JOB openings with Lafarge Africa Plc and get updates in regards to your location.
How to Contact Lafarge Africa Plc?
- Head Office: 27B, Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, Lagos State.
- Abuja Liaison Office: CLAN Place, Plot 1386A, Tigris Crescent, Maitama, FCT, Abuja.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lafarge Recruitment 2019/2020 – Lafarge Careers on www.lafarge.com.ng
- UAC Recruitment 2019/2020 – UAC Careers Job on www.uacnplc.com
- Polaris Bank Careers – Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019 on www.polarisbanklimited.com
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 – NNS form on joinnigeriannavy.com
- FADAMA Recruitment 2019/2020 – FADAMA Job on www. fadamaaf.net