KPMG Recruitment 2020 – Here are some available positions and career placement at KPMG Nigeria September 2020 for immediate employment.
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2020
Name: Klynveld, Peat, Marwick and Goerdeler (KPMG)
Official Website: www.kpmg.com
Klynveld, Peat, Marwick, and Goerdeler which goes by its acronym ‘KPMG’ is a network of firms that specialize in the provision of Audit, Advisory services, Tax consultation amongst others.
KPMG provides collaboration with thousands of independent audit, consulting, financial advisory, tax, and risk management firms.
In Nigeria, KPMG is known to have an interest in sectors ranging from Medical, Automobil, Foods & Beverages, Engineering, Information Technology, and Agriculture.
Below are some of the qualifications that must be met for KPMG jobs in Nigeria.
- Masters/ BSc/ B.A./ B.Eng./B.Tech/ HND with minimum second class upper credit in any related discipline
- Applicants must be a member of a relevant accredited professional body in line with his/her field of study.
- Applicant must have Technical knowledge in specialized subjects
- Must be great with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Great oral and written communication skills, preferably in the English language
Latest Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria (September 2020)
|S/N||JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE||DETAILS|
|1||Regional Manager Jobs at KPMG||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|2||National Parts Manager Jobs at KPMG||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|3||General Manager, Service & Spare Parts Jobs at KPMG||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
More Available Jobs include:
- Accounting Graduate Academy Program
- Audit Experienced
- Business Development Manager/Director
- Change Management Consultant
- Chief Information Officer/Head, IT
- Chief Operations Officer
- Ethics Line Officer
- Ethics Line Supervisor
- Executive Assistant
- Graduate Trainee Programme (Interns)
- Group Managing Director – GMD
- Head, Business Strategy & Executive Assistant
- Head, External Relations, Legal & Regulatory
- Head, Human Resources & Administration
- Head, Risk Management & Compliance
- Head, Strategy & Planning
- Mobile Developer
- Practice Coordinator
- VP, Human Resources And Shared Services
How to Apply?
- Select any of the above-displayed positions
- Click on VIEW JOB DETAILS to see the requirements and instructions
- Access the Application page
- Apply for the position
Application Closing Date: Undisclosed