Keystone Bank Recruitment is on at www.keystonebankng.com. Check for the Latest Available Banking Jobs, How to apply and Requirements here.
Keystone Bank History
Previously owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON), Keystone Bank is currently owned by Sigma Golf River Consortium.
Keystone Bank Limited, commonly referred to as Keystone Bank, is a commercial bank in Nigeria.
The bank is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator and has since inception offered a quality banking system to its customers.
Name: Keystone Bank
Official Website: www.keystonebankng.com
Keystone Bank Recruitment 2020
Keystone Bank Recruitment exercise is currently listed on the official company’s webpage or as stipulated by the company which will be publicly broadcast to members of the general public.
Aside from meeting the academic qualifications, Keystone Bank is particular about determined and creative candidates.
Available Jobs at Keystone Bank 2020
- Head-Performance Management
- Relationship Officer
- Team Leader, Asset Remedial Management
- Unit Head, Contract Drafting & Administration
- Entry Level Recruitment
- Departmental Head, Financial Institutions
- Team Member, Solutions Delivery
- Industrial Training Attachment
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND from an accredited institution.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit in any relevant discipline.
- Applicants must possess a valid NYSC discharge certificate.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years of age (with working experience).
- Applicants must possess excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
All information regarding Unity Bank recruitment will be advertised on their official career portal/website at http://www.keystonebankng.com/careers.php
Using the above link, you can search for JOB openings with Keystone Bank and get updates in regards to your location.
How to Contact Keystone Bank Customer care?
Unity Bank operates a 24-hour contact center and they can be contacted via the below-listed means.
Phone: +234 700 2000 3000
Other Jobs in Nigeria