Apply Now for the ongoing Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Here. See Available Jobs, Requirements and Recruitment Portal.
Jumia Recruitment History
Jumia is an online market store where electronics, wears and other notable items are sold and the store has in recent years been accepted across Africa for their transparency and reliability.
The company was founded in 2012 here in Nigeria with its headquarters in Lagos. The e-commerce company is best known for online trading and logistic services which they render at a very low cost.
Jumia since its establishment has in every year bagged series of awards on various grounds as it has been named the best and fastest growing E-commerce company in Africa.
With more than 5000 employee across 14 countries in Africa, they look set to widen their scope by adding more capable hands to the company.
The company made it known in a news briefing that they will be recruiting capable hands here in Nigeria and then promote long standing staffs so as to enable them cover more grounds across Africa.
Jumia is recruiting interested persons as General Merchandisers, Strategic Jumia Partners and Logistic Officers.
Job Details and Requirements
- Location: Lagos – Nigeria
- Contract term: Full term employment
- Experience: A minimum of 6yrs experience in E-commerce dealings.
- Age: Not Specified
- Applicants must be fluent both in English communication and at least one native dialect.
- Education: OND /HND in Relevant field.
- Negotiation with other parties to enable Jumia establish bases where there are non.
- Offering of statistic and Logistical advises.
- Monitoring and Disclosure of sales across the country.
- Account Management.
How to Apply
All application must be submitted on or before June 30th, 2020.