JAMB Regularization for Direct Entry or post UTME students have been a feature much talked about by students for Regularization of their JAMB Application.
What is JAMB Regularization?
JAMB Regularization is a procedure by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB to regularize late application for students and applicants without a JAMB registration number.
JAMB Regularization has been made a mandate by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to facilitate a compulsory inventory of all graduates from Nigerian Institutions.
This means, all students of Nigerian Institutions must be cleared by JAMB before they are allowed to partake in the NYSC Mobilization after graduation.
It is also worthy to note that, all those that applied without JAMB are also not left out as they are also requested to be cleared by creating an efacility account on the JAMB portal to enable them get mobilized by NYSC.
Who should apply for JAMB Regularization?
As highlighted above, the regularization procedure by JAMB will be affecting a fragment of students who are to take this procedure serious as this will determine their mobilization status for NYSC or not.
The below students are to commence the procedure for JAMB Regularization as it directly affects them.
- Students that were given admission through various Pre-Degree programme by various institutions nationwide without going through JAMB or having a JAMB registration number (This is a common norm)
- Students that got admitted into various institutions via JAMB mode without any of their information on JAMB portal.
- Students that got admitted via internal examinations and screening by various institutions however, without JAMB registration number are also to apply for JAMB Regularization.
How to apply for JAMB Regularization?
Application for regularization by Direct Entry Students, PGD students and every other students that needs Jamb regularization is quite easy.
- You will need to create a JAMB profile via efacility here – This link gives a full detail on how to create your account, sign up and have your account confirmed.
- After the creation of your account, you are to pay for your regularization on the JAMB portal account that you have created with your email address and password.
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to you.
Some useful Links as pertain to JAMB includes the following:
- Accredited JAMB Centers across Nigeria
- How to Check your 2018 Jamb Results
- How to create your Jamb Profile and registration
- How to Pay for JAMB e-Pins online
- How you can Reprint your JAMB Exam Slips
- How to Change your JAMB Course and Institution online
- JAMB Cut off marks for all Institutions
Feel free to drop a comment below if you need help