JAMB Profile creation is quite essential in registering your 2020 JAMB. This can be done at jamb.org.ng/efacility with these STEPS.
JAMB Profile Creation 2020
JAMB just like every other important Institution in the world is gradually moving to the ICT section where technology is taking over the manual ways of doing things.
the JAMB profile you will be creating on their portal will enable you to better fill in your biodata, enroll in subsequent examinations and even reprint your results when needed.
JAMB UTME Registration can’t be much easier than this great innovation from the Examination board.
Here, we shall be showing you all you need to create a JAMB profile and ways of going about it.
There are two BASIC ways of going about this.
- Email Setup and Verification
- JAMB Mobile App Creation
How to Create JAMB Profile using Email
- STEP 1: Have a valid email address ‘GMail’ or ‘Yahoo’ – All you need is an email account you can easily access.
- STEP 2: Visit http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and click CREATE ACCOUNT. This will redirect you to the Signup page.
- STEP 3: Once on the JAMB profile sign up, You are to fill in your details as seen below:
- Type in your email address
- Confirm your email address
- Select a security question from the options given
- Type in the answer to the security question you have selected.
- Confirm the answer again
- STEP 4: Now, click ‘VERIFY EMAIL’ to have your registered.
- STEP 5: Check your email and verify your email address. Once this is done, you will be taken to the main JAMB profile page where you can now setup your profile at will.
NB: Remember to confirm the email address sent to you and keep the UNIQUE CODE you received safely.
How to Create JAMB Profile using the Mobile APP
You can also create your JAMB profile using the designated Mobile Application as provided by JAMB. This feature is available for both ANDROID and WINDOWS user.
How to download?
- ANDROID USERS – Click Here
- WINDOWS USERS – Click Here
After downloading the app, install to have a shortcut created on your device. Now, follow the same process of registration as shown above.
NB: remember to confirm your email address and do not forget your security questions!