JAMB Direct Entry Form has been released for all 2020 prospective students. Here are the basic steps and requirements for JAMB Direct Entry 2020
JAMB Direct Entry 2020
You can access the Jamb cut-off marks for all universities here.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, Direct Entry form is on-sale. The current price for the scratch card is currently pegged at N5,000.
It is good to state clearly here that JAMB direct entry is not for everyone. It is only for those that meet one of the listed qualifications that have been outlined below. If you wrote the CBT, check your result here or use the JAMB result checker here.
JAMB Direct Entry form Requirements 2020
These are the qualifications to apply for Direct Entry:
1. You must have 2 number of PASS during the IJMB Advanced Level Exam, Institute of Baccalaureate or Cambridge Schools of Basic Studies.
These should be with a well reputable grade in
- Credit score in 3 subjects relevant to your field. These could be as directed by the Universities registrar and as such, subject to change.
2. You must have nothing below 5 PASSED courses and must not exceed 2 exam sittings (Principal or Advanced)
- Credits in SSCE/GCE
- Credits in NTC/NBC
3. You must have a Pass in 2 subjects in your NCE/S.S.C.E to qualify for the Jamb 2020 direct entry form.
- Credit scores in 3 NTC/NBC courses.
Jamb Direct Entry Application Details 2020
All JAMB direct entry admission form candidates are by this newsletter notified that JAMB 2020 Direct Entry e-Registration is currently ongoing.
The disbursement and sales of the direct entry scratch cards into the various university of choice is currently ongoing and the good news is that this year own might be extended a little further.
This is to give room to all who are yet to pick the form as there are more candidates this year than the previous.
Direct Entry students should visit www.jamb.org.ng to commence and process their entry.
Make sure to keep all your details private. This includes your e-slip, login details (Email and Password) including your ATM details.
You will also need proof of successful registration which is your e-slip.