INEC Shortlisted Candidates 2019 / 2020 Recruitment guide – Here is all you need to know about INEC shortlist updates for November 2020.
INEC Recruitment 2019/2020 Shortlisted Guide
Name: Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
Official Website: www.inec.gov.ng
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) officiates all elections in the nation and as such requires large manpower to oversee the successful election of suitable candidates into various positions across the federation.
Trending INEC Positions Today (November 28, 2020)
Millions of people apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) yearly. This has made it very necessary to have a comprehensive guide about INEC jobs, how to apply, and the shortlisting process.
As the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Nigeria saddled with the responsibilities of officiating election proceedings, there will always be the need to recruit capable hands in every constituency across Nigeria.
INEC Shortlist Qualifications 2019 / 2020
Here are the required qualifications we have been able to collate for the shortlisted position of INEC officers with the Independent National Electoral Commission for 2020 / 2021
- Nationality – To apply for any position with INEC, you must be a Nigerian. This must be by birth and or Nationality with proves to back your nationality except otherwise dictated by the Commission.
- Academic Certifications – You must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, in no more than 2 sittings with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Language – English proficiency is mandated and fluency in any other local language (Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, etc.) will be an added advantage for all applicants.
You are NEVER to pay any individual either funds or services for INEC recruitment/shortlist. Report such to the appropriate authorities. As an independent recruitment and consulting agency, RecruitmentDay.ng & Career Guidance can take that up for you.
INEC 2020 Shortlisted Zone
The shortlisted names will be Zoned according to the 6 Geopolitical Zones across the federation or as indicated by the Independent National Electoral Commission.
- North Central (Middle Belt)
- South East
- North East
- North West
- South West
Depending on the state you applied from, there will always be a quota allocated to each of the below-listed states for shortlisting.
- Abia State Election Shortlist
- Adamawa State Election Shortlist
- Akwa Ibom State Election Shortlist
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State shortlisted candidates
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State shortlisted candidates
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State shortlisted candidates
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
Trending Federal Jobs November 2020