INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 is currently trending on www.inec.gov.ng. Here is all you need to know about getting a Job with INEC, Apply Here.
INEC Job History
Name: Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
Official Website: www.inec.gov.ng
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Guide
Getting a Job into INEC even as the nation prepares for its 2019 Presidential election is a must for all those interested in getting not just the exposure INEC offers but giving back to the nation.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) officiates all election in the nation and as such requires a large manpower to oversee the successful election of suitable candidates into various positions across the federation.
There are informations circulating the web also of INEC Recruitment of Ad-Hoc Staff for the upcoming 2019 General Elections.
We tried getting across to INEC using their official contacts to confirm this but all calls proved abortive.
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
To successfully apply for INEC Recruitments at all levels, the below requirements from the inception of the commission must be followed to the letter.
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be above 18 years of Age.
- You must have credible academic qualification to back your proficiency. Preferable WAEC and SSCE Certification. Anything above this is an added advantage
- Being Computer proficient will be an added advantage
- Understanding as many local languages will be an added advantage
- Your affiliation to any political party must remain your personal decision and your neutrality public so you can do your Job without bias!
INEC Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
All application for INEC Recruitments must be done on the official portal located here.
We all have a right to affiliate with a particular political party. However, working with the Electoral Commission debits that you keep your neutrality so as to better function.
Drop your comments if you have any issue as pertaining INEC recruitment.