The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC Jobs for Professionals / Experienced hires in Nigeria. See how to apply and requirements.
All those interested in the position of Professionals/Experienced hires for the ongoing INEC Recruitment 2020 should follow the below-listed details.
INEC is looking for suitable and experienced Professionals/Experienced hires to aid the forward movement of the organization.
As the name suggests, a Collation Officer is a bridge between the collection of results and the electoral officers.
- All intending applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Humanities, Sciences of Social Science.
- SSCE Certificate
- Must have gone through the NYSC Scheme, possess NYSC Discharge Letter of the NYSC Exemption Certificate.
- Other added experiences, ICT will be an added advantage.
Below are some of the generalized requirements for the post of Professionals/Experienced Hire by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
- Citizenship: Must be a Nigerian with proofs.
- State of Origin: Must have a State of Origin certification endorsed and signed by the chairman of your Local Government.
- ICT: Must be computer literate and versatile on the Computer
- Health: Your physical and mental health must be certified by a Government Medical Officer before an appointment.
- Age: Must not be above 45years of age.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official INEC website for instructions.
- Make sure you are qualified
- Follow all documented instructions.