Here are details of the Human Resources Job at Nestle recruitment. See details on how to Apply for Jobs at Nestle Nigeria on www.nestle-cwa.com.
Nestle Nigeria Job History
Full name: Nestle Nigeria Plc
Year founded: 1961
Official Website: www.nestle-cwa.com
Human Resources Job at Nestle Recruitment
Nestle Nigeria PLC requires the services of Human Resources Specialists at its Organization to help manage the online and offline public relations image of the organization.
You will be saddled with the responsibility of delivering Human Resource services in respect of Quality/time and a facial representative as it pertains to administrative activities.
It is a known fact that Nestle Nigeria Plc has been known for gender equality and equal job opportunities in its recruitment exercise.
Please note, all Nestle recruitment must be through the official channels! Do not pay anyone any money to secure your Nestle recruitment.
Human Resources Job at Nestle Nigeria (Job Description)
Below, we have taken out time to take a closer look at the Job description for the position of Human Resources during Nestle Nigeria Recruitment.
- Firstly, you will be required to check employee requests immediately you get to the office every day so as to fulfill all service requests.
- During the early hours of the day, you are required to review employee requests and reply where appropriate.
- By noon, you are required as the Human Resources personnel at Nestle Nigeria to reach out to workers for relevant updates and requests.
- You must be willing to work with a group as stipulated by the organization.
- By the end of the working day, you are to follow up on all requests and pending status for appropriate followups.
Requirements for Human Resources Job at Nestle Recruitment
You don’t need any individual to process your Human Resources Job at Nestle recruitment. You can do this yourself on Nestle recruitment portal. Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for Nestle jobs in Nigeria.
Below, we have taken out time to look at some of the key requirements for human resources jobs at Nestle Nigeria so as to better equip you for the recruitment exercise once it commences.
- The number one requirement is a minimum of 2 to 4 years in relevant HR operations.
- The least academic qualification is a second class or credit in 1st degree.
- Having an HR certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
- The Human Resources Jobs at Nestle Nigeria is for people who are great communicators, who are able to communicate and relate with different employees; no matter their needs.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
NOTE: Nestle only contacts short-listed candidates. Hence, it’s essential to use a relevant email address or other addresses, as requested.
How to Apply
You can channel all your Job inquiries and CV to Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Portal via the below-listed channels.
Email – email@example.com.
Website – https://jobs.nestle.com/