Here are details of Human Resources Job at Nestle recruitment 2019/2020. See details on how to Apply for Jobs at Nestle Nigeria on www.nestle-cwa.com.
Nestle Nigeria Job History
Full name: Nestle Nigeria Plc
Year founded: 1961
Official Website: www.nestle-cwa.com
Human Resources Job at Nestle Recruitment 2019
Nestle Nigeria PLC requires the services of Human Resources Specialists at its Organization to help manage the online and offline public relation image of the organization.
You will be saddled with the responsibility of delivering Human Resource services in respect of Quality/time and a facial representative as it pertains administrative activities.
It is a known fact that Nestle Nigeria Plc has been known for gender equality and equal job opportunities in its recruitment exercise.
Human Resources Job at Nestle Nigeria (Job Description)
Below, we have taken out time to take a closer look at the Job description for the position of Human Resources during Nestle Nigeria Recruitment.
- Firstly, you will be required to check employee requests immediately you get to the office every day so as to fulfill all service requests.
- During the early hours of the day, you are required to review employee requests and reply where appropriate.
- By noon, you are required as the Human Resources personnel at Nestle Nigeria to reach out to workers for relevant updates and requests.
- You must be willing to work with a group as stipulated by the organization.
- By the end of the working day, you are to follow up on all requests and pending status for appropriate followups.
Requirements for Human Resources Job at Nestle Recruitment 2019/2020
Below, we have taken out time to look at some of the key requirements for human resources jobs at Nestle Nigeria so as to better equip you for the recruitment exercise once it commences.
- The number one requirement is a minimum of 2 to 4 years in relevant HR operations.
- The least academic qualification is a second class or credit in 1st degree.
- Having a HR certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
- The Human Resources Jobs at Nestle Nigeria is for people who are great communicator, who are able communicate and relate with different employees; no matter their needs.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
NOTE: Nestle only contact short-listed candidates. Hence, it’s essential to use a relevant email address or other addresses, as requested.
Human Resources Job at Nestle Recruitment Portal (How to Apply)
You can channel all your Job enquiries and CV to Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Portal via the below listed channels.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website – https://jobs.nestle.com/
Should you have any question, do ensure you drop it at the comment section.
Other Jobs in Nigeria
Should you have any question yet to be answered, please comment at the comment box.