We have unveiled GTBank Recruitment Exercise 2020/2021 – Here are all you need to apply for GTBank Intern Jobs and Graduate Recruitment on www.gtb.com
GTBank Job History
Name: Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
Official Portal: www.gtbank.com
GTBank Recruitment exercise as regards their Entry Level is open for all those interested in working with Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria.
All those interested in the GTBank recruitment exercise for the 2019/2020 year should take a closer look at the following.
GTB Bank Job Details
Guaranty Trust Bank is looking for staff and candidates that are willing to work and learn while they at it.
Available Jobs at GTBank
GTBank recruitment has been categorized into three main categories for all interested individuals.
GTBank recruitment boasts of a structure that most financial institutions can only dream of; as such, it is important to disclose the details for all those interested in working with GTB.
- Internships – GTB offers internship opportunities for students and graduates.
- Graduates – GTB jobs also offer opportunities to all graduates in relevant fields.
- Specialists – GTBank also needs specialists in diverse fields and programs to integrate and foster the organization’s culture in the hearts of all.
GTB Job Requirements
We have compiled some of the requirements that will be considered during the GTB recruiting exercise for Entry level Programme (ELP).
- Age – Must be a maximum of 26 years as at the time of enrolling for the recruitment exercise.
- Certificate – You must be a Graduate with a minimum of second class lower. You must also have WAEC/NECO with a minimum of 5 credits which must include Maths, English with no more than two sittings.
- NYSC – GTB requires a prove of NYSC discharge and certificate to back that up.
Stages of GTBank Recruitment Exercise
- Stage 1: Computer-Based Assessment – This is the first stage of the recruitment exercise and it requires a CBT assessment.
- Stage 2: Pre-Interview Documentation – This involves the initial documentation and presentation of your documents before the interview proper.
All of your documents must match what you have in your CV
- Stage 3: Panel Interview – At this stage, you are required to face a panel that will interview and question your alignment with the organization.
The truth will be a great virtue here and as such, you must know your onions well.
Stage 4: Final Interview – The final interview and at this stage, you will know if you get a job and scale through the recruitment exercise.
Stage 5: Entry Level Training Scheme – This is the final entry-level training and its mandatory for all successfully screened applicants.
How to Apply for GTBank Jobs
- Visit the official GTB recruitment portal located at http://careers.gtbank.com/
- Select the type of job
- Select preferred GTB branch
- Input GTB account details, etc.
- Submit your application
GTB Recruitment FAQ
Visit the official GTB portal located at http://careers.gtbank.com/,
Select job type, Input details and submit the application.
Visit the official Career page and Select Intern Program to Apply.
The official GTB portal is www.gtbank.com.
Other Jobs in Nigeria
- NDDC Bank Jobs in Nigeria 2019/2020
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria 2019/2020
- NJI Jobs in Nigeria 2019/2020
- Access Bank Jobs in Nigeria 2019/2020
- Union Bank jobs in Nigeria 2019/2020