GLO Recruitment 2019/2020 discussion trending on www.gloworld.com. Here is how to APPLY and REGISTER for Glo Nigeria Jobs online.
Glo Nigeria Job History
Official Website: www.gloworld.com
Glo Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
Glo recruitment has been unveiled by Globacom as they plan to recruit more capable hands over the years.
Globacom (Glo Recruitment) will enable all qualified individuals the opportunity to work with Glo Nigeria.
Glo recruitment will enable interested personnel adequate opportunities to explore new opportunities with one of the Telecom Giant in Africa.
Glo Nigeria is saddled with the responsibility to deliver high quality telecommunications solutions across Nigeria and beyond.
Glo boasts of millions subscribers in Nigeria, Ghana and Republic of Benin.
Glo builds a high-capacity sub marine fibre optic cable (Glo-1) which happens to be the first from the United Kingdom to Nigeria.
Glo happens to be one of the leading indigenous telecommunication company in Nigeria.
Glo Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
Below are some requirements to working with Glo Nigeria.
- Qualification: You must be a BSC/HND holder. Glo will recruits only the best of the best.
- The current age to work with Glo is between 18yrs and 35yrs or as stipulated by the organization.
- You must have a good written and verbal communication skill.
- IT proficiency is a must have especially for other sectors as pertains the telecoms needs.
Glo Recruitment Portal (How to Apply)
All application for Glo recruitment must be done on the official portal as you must register and login to get that done.
- Visit Glo recruitment page on https://www.gloworld.com/
- Select REGISTER to create an account or click here https://www.gloworld.com/ng/about-us/careers/
- Fill in your Name and details as required.
- Visit Your email address to confirm your email
- Now, visit the Glo career page again with the above details and submit your CV as required.
Glo is gradually taking the telecom lead in Nigeria with the introduction of diverse range of products and services.
GLO has succeeded in leading a new wave of the way Nigerians perceive data usage which has accorded them the title “GRAND MASTER OF DATA”
Their tariffs are amazing and their customer base are also growing with every passing.
Innovation has been the bedrock of the indigenous Telecommunication company as it has seen and witnessed a positive growth.
Trending Jobs on Recruitment Day
- MTN Jobs in Nigeria
- CAC Jobs in Nigeria
- NIPOST Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Jobs in Nigeria
- CBN Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Prison Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Customs Job in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Jobs in Nigeria
- FIRS Recruitments and Job in Nigeria
- Nigerian Air force jobs in Nigeria
Drop your comments if you have any issue as pertaining Glo recruitment 2019.