FRSC Recruitment 2019/2020 – The Federal Road Safety Corps Form is out on www.frsc.gov.ng. FRSC recruitment details can be seen here.
FRSC Job History
Name: Federal Road Safety Corps
Official Portal: www.frsc.gov.ng
FRSC Recruitment 2019/2020?
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is currently recruiting and all would be applicants of the 2019/2020 FRSC recruitment exercise must be familiar with some of the basics outlined here.
The Federal Road Safety Commission was established in 1988 with the main aim of making the roads safer across the federation.
Before applying for FRSC recruitment, you need to know that, this job is a call to higher service.
FRSC recruitment will give you access to not just be employee by the Federal Government but will enable you to make our road safer.
FRSC Recruitment Requirements and Details
Please note, the Federal road safety corps is a lucrative employment, however, you must meet the day to day requirement of the commission.
Below, we’ve outlined some of the requirements as disclosed by FRSC for their 2019/2020/recruitment exercise on www.frsc.gov.ng
- Citizenship – Firstly and the most important requirement for a successful FRSC recruitment is that, you MUST BE A NIGERIAN!
This is non-negotiable. You must be a citizen of Nigeria with proof of identification before you can apply for this Job.
- Age – The stipulated age bracket for FRSC recruitment 2019 is between 18years to 30years of age as at the time of application.
Therefore, you will be showing proves of your real age before been considered for FRSC jobs in Nigeria.
There is however a clause for Medical practitioners and drivers wanting to apply. That’s 35years of age as at the time of application.
- Health Status – For a successful FRSC recruitment, you must be fit health wise. This is not limited to physical health but mental health as it pertain paramilitary activities.
You will need to produce an original health certificate to backup your claims from a government medical hospital or facility.
- Relationship Status – The Federal Road Safety Corps have disclosed that, you MUST NOT BE MARRIED as at the time of application and as such, you need to provide proves to back up this claim that you are single.
Yes, given the fact that the FRSC recruitment exercise could be tedious, marriage is an automatic disqualification.
- Height – The FRSC job is for men and women with the following height specification.
For men, you must not be shorter than 1.68 metres of height while for the female applicants, nothing below 1.63 of height.
- Financial Status – You must not be in any financial threat or harassment before a successful recruitment. Also, you must have never been arrested or convicted of any crime.
- IT Proficiency – Though not a strong signal but an added advantage.
Being computer literate for your FRSC recruitment would be a plus to your successful recruitment by the FRSC.
- Drivers License – You can’t work with the Federal Road Safety Corps without having a valid drivers license nor the ability to drive a manual car!
This is a major requirement you need to have before applying for the FRSC Recruitment exercise currently ongoing across the federation!
Available FRSC Jobs in Nigeria
Below are some of the available Jobs as disclosed by the Federal Road Safety Commission.
- Road Marshal Assistant II
- Road Marshal Assistant III.
- Marshal Inspector I.
- Marshal Inspector II.
- Marshal Inspector III.
- Officer Cadre.
- Officer(MBBS) Cadre.
How to APPLY for FRSC Recruitment 2019/2020
All FRSC recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
- Therefore, visit the FRSC Recruitment portal on http://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- Upload all relevant and compulsory documents alongside scanned documents of your original credentials
- SAVE your work and SUBMIT once satisfied with the upload.
- Remember to attach a valid documentation and a recent passport photography for easier identification.