First Bank Recruitment 2020 Application form is out. See the trending First Bank Jobs you can Apply for in Nigeria on www.firstbanknigeria.com.
First Bank History
Name: First Bank of Nigeria
Official Website: www.firstbanknigeria.com
First Bank of Nigeria is one of the leading privately owned banks in Nigeria and headquartered in Marina, Lagos.
First Bank over the years has come to be a bank to reckon with when it comes to banking and finance in Nigeria.
The bank currently has over 700 business locations in Nigeria and the world. These include United Kingdom, Abu Dhabi, Beijing, and South Africa.
First Bank of Nigeria currently boasts of over 6,000 staff across Nigeria and its base of operation with viable interest to take on more challenges.
First Bank Recruitment Guide
This guide on First Bank recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of First Bank recruitment and get a chance to be hired as permanent staff.
Below is a list of available job placement in First Bank of Nigeria that you can also look into when applying.
- Analyst / Programmer
- Compliance officer
- Head (Enterprise Core Applications)
- Head (Internal Audit)
- Network Management
- Senior Analyst (Customer Payment Solutions)
- Senior Analyst (Database / System Admin Services)
- Senior Analyst (Enterprise Core Banking Application)
- Senior Analyst (Network & Security)
- Senior Analyst (Network Management)
- Strategy Associate
- Team Lead (Information / Technical Architect)
- Team Lead (I.T Program/ Projects Manager)
- Team Lead (Logs and Event Monitoring)
- Team Lead (Performance Testing)
- Team Lead (Quality Assurance and Metrics)
- Unit Head (Custom Software Developer)
How to Apply?
- Visit the official FBNJ job portal at https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/recruitment/
- Search for JOB openings with FirstBank and select desired placements
- Submit your application
- Wait for response
How to Contact First Bank Customer Care?
Below are details on how to contact the First Bank of Nigeria customer care service.
You can send your CV and Resume to:
Phone: +234 708 062 5000
More Recruitment in Nigeria
First Bank Job FAQ
Mass Recruitment into First Bank might not be ongoing but you can still submit your CV to the HR department.
To Access the First Bank Job portal, visit https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/recruitment/