FIRS Job History
Name: Federal Inland Revenue Service
Official Webpage: www.firs.gov.ng
FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2019/2020 is currently ongoing as every interested applicants are requested to submit their online application.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service was established to meet the necessary needs of the nation as pertain to internal revenue of Nigeria as pertains individual entities, private and public needs.
As such, the FIRS recruitment has always been an avenue to further boost the revenue generation of Nigeria as a nation and Nigerians as a people.
FIRS is one of the greatest generator of revenue at the disposal of the federal government.
Before sending in your applications, you are to be familiar with the basic ethics of the agency.
FIRS makes it possible for all tax payments, PIN verifications, LOAN ideas and providing positive contribution in growing internally generated funds by the federal government which in turns boosts our nations reserve.
FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020 Available Job Positions
According to information on their portal, FIRS is in need of early starters who will work their way to the top of the organization with a drive for success.
These vacancies have been disclosed in major daily newspapers all across the nation for the benefit of all interested persons.
Below are some of the available vacancies:
- Consultants – FIRS
- Officer I, Tax – SL 09
- Officer II, Tax – SL 10
NAF Recruitment Requirements and Details
- BSc or MSc. Accounting, Banking & Finance, Law, Economics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science
- Must be computer literate
- Understanding of Nigeria Tax Laws and application.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- A team personnel
- Strong Analytical skills
- He or she must be conversant with Nigeria Tax laws and approach.
- He must ensuring application of tax laws and regulations.
- Must be willing to conduct inquiry into the affairs of small companies as requested.
How to apply for NAF Recruitment 2019/2020
All application can be done online or offline.
Online FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application:
All online application must go through the official FIRS Recruitment platform located at firs.gov.ng.
- Visit the FIRS Recruitment portal on http://www.firs.gov.ng/Careers
- Select the Job you are applying for and view the basic requirements.
- Apply for the said job online.
Offline FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application:
You can write to FIRS for your recruitment needs by addressing your letter, documentations and sending to:
Items needed for your FIRS Recruitment/Screening
Once you’ve submitted and eligible for any of the above job position, get set with the below items for your screening exercise.
This will be further communicated.
- List of all the original documentations submitted on the portal.
- Birth Certifications, Declaration of Age, Academic documents, etc.
More Recruitment in Nigeria
Drop your comments if you have any issue as pertaining FIRS recruitment.