FIRS Job History
Name: Federal Inland Revenue Service
Official Webpage: www.firs.gov.ng
FIRS Recruitment 2020 Guide
The Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing as every interested applicant is requested to submit their online application.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service was established to meet the necessary needs of the nation as pertain to the internal revenue of Nigeria as pertains to individual entities, private and public needs.
As such, the FIRS recruitment has always been an avenue to further boost the revenue generation of Nigeria as a nation and Nigerians as a people.
FIRS is one of the greatest generators of revenue at the disposal of the federal government.
Before sending in your applications, you are to be familiar with the basic ethics of the agency.
FIRS makes it possible for all tax payments, PIN verifications, LOAN ideas and providing a positive contribution in growing internally generated funds by the federal government which in turn boosts our nation’s reserve.
FIRS Available Job and Positions
According to information on their portal, FIRS is in need of early starters who will work their way to the top of the organization with a drive for success.
These vacancies have been disclosed in major daily newspapers all across the nation for the benefit of all interested persons.
Below are some of the available vacancies:
- Consultants – FIRS
- Officer I, Tax – SL 09
- Officer II, Tax – SL 10
- BSc or MSc. Accounting, Banking & Finance, Law, Economics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science
- Must be computer literate
- Understanding of Nigeria Tax Laws and application.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Team personnel
- Strong Analytical skills
- He or she must be conversant with Nigeria’s Tax laws and approach.
- He must ensure the application of tax laws and regulations.
- Must be willing to conduct an inquiry into the affairs of small companies as requested.
Video Copyright – TVC News Nigeria
How to Apply?
All applications can be done online or offline.
Online FIRS Recruitment 2020 Application:
All online applications must go through the official FIRS Recruitment platform located at firs.gov.ng.
- Visit the FIRS Recruitment portal on http://www.firs.gov.ng/Careers
- Select the Job you are applying for and view the basic requirements.
- Apply for the said job online.
Offline FIRS Recruitment 2020 Application:
You can write to FIRS for your recruitment needs by addressing your letter, documentations and sending to:
Federal Inland Revenue Service
Revenue House (Annex III)
Sokode Crescent, off Michael Okpara St.
Wuse, Zone 5
Items needed for your FIRS Recruitment/Screening
Once you’ve submitted and eligible for any of the above job position, get set with the below items for your screening exercise.
This will be further communicated.
- List of all the original documentations submitted on the portal.
- Birth Certifications, Declaration of Age, Academic documents, etc.
More Recruitment in Nigeria
Drop your comments if you have any issue as pertaining FIRS recruitment.