FFS Recruitment 2018/2019 – The Federal Fire Service Form is out on www.fedfire.gov.ng. FFS recruitment details can be seen here.
FFS Job History
Name: Federal Fire Service Nigeria
Official Portal: www.fedfire.gov.ng
Federal Fire Recruitment 2018/2019
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is currently a top job placement all would be applicants of the 2018/2019 FFS recruitment exercise must be familiar with some of the basics outlined here.
The Federal Fire Service was established in 1901 with the main aim of preventing, combating and quenching fire outbreaks in the then Lagos Colony and across the federation.
Before applying for FFS recruitment, you need to know that, this job places lives and property protection in your hands.
FFS recruitment will give you access to not just being an employee of the Federal Government but will endow on you the power to save lives in the event of a fire outbreak.
FFS Recruitment Requirements and Details
Please note, the Federal Fire Service comes with great demand and as such, some requirements must be met.
Below, we’ve outlined some of the requirements for FFS 2018/2019/recruitment exercise on www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Age – The stipulated age bracket for FFS recruitment 2018 is between 18years to 30years of age as at the time of application.
Therefore, you will be showing proves of your real age before been considered for FFS jobs in Nigeria.
- Health Status – For a successful FFS recruitment, you must be fit health wise. This CLAUSE is not limited to physical health but mental health as it pertain paramilitary activities.
You will need to produce an original health certificate to backup your claims from a government medical hospital or facility.
- IT Proficiency – Though not a strong signal but an added advantage.
- Financial Status – You must not be in any financial threat or harassment before a successful recruitment. Also, you must have never been arrested or convicted of any crime.
- Drivers License – You can’t work with the Federal Fire Service of Nigeria without having a valid drivers license nor the ability to drive a manual car!
This is a major requirement you need to have before applying for the FFS Recruitment exercise.
Available FFS Jobs in Nigeria
Below are some of the available Jobs by the Federal Fire Service of Nigeria.
- Rescue & Operation
- Fire Investigation Unit
- Disaster Unit
- Ambulance Unit
- Emergency Unit
- Officer Cadre.
How to APPLY for FFS Recruitment 2018/2019
All FFS recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
- Therefore, visit the FFS Recruitment portal on http://fedfire.gov.ng/
- Upload all relevant and compulsory documents alongside scanned documents of your original credentials
- SAVE your work and SUBMIT once satisfied with the upload.
- Remember to attach a valid documentation and a recent passport photography for easier identification.