FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently trending on www.fcsc.gov.ng. On this page you will get all the information about Federal Civil Service Commission Job and how to apply.
Federal Civil Service Commission Job History
Name: Federal Civil Service Commission – FCSC (Formerly – Central Public Service Board)
Official Website: www.fcsc.gov.ng
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
This guide on FCSC recruitment have been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for FCSC 2019 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that All application for FCSC recruitment 2019 must be done on their official website at www.FCSC.gov.ng. So, on no occasion should you pay any one for FCSC Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of FCSC Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters card, Drivers license, National identity card and international Passport.
- Applicants should posses First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result either WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
- Highly proficient in the use of Ms Office Suite.
Available Positions On FCSC Recruitment
There are various positions one can apply for which is based on your qualification, examples are:
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Transport
- Office of the Auditor
- General for the Federation
- Office of the Surveyor
- General of the Federation
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
FCSC Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
All application for FCSC Recruitment will done on their official website at www.fcsc.gov.ng.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date.
You can bookmark this page or simply drop your contact or email address in the comment boss below.
Other Jobs in Nigeria
- NCPC Jobs in Nigeria
- NAMA Jobs in Nigeria
- NAERLS jobs in Nigeria
- PPPRA Jobs in Nigeria
- Nestoil Jobs in Nigeria