FADAMA Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently trending on www.fadamaaf.net. On this page you will get all the information about FADAMA Job and how to apply.
FADAMA Job History
Name: Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation- FADAMA
Official Website: www.fadamaaf.net
About FADAMA Recruitment
FADAMA is a Hausa name for irrigable land, usually low-lying plains underlay by shallow aquifers found along Nigeria´s major river systems.
Such lands are especially suitable for irrigated production and fishing, and traditionally provide feed and water for livestock.
The enormous potential of this land is only very partially developed.
The Project Development Objective (PDO) of the parent project is to increase the incomes of the users of land and water resources on a sustainable basis.
Specifically, the AF is to increase the income of users of land and water resources anchored on cassava, rice, sorghum and horticulture crops value chains in selected states with comparative advantage and link them to organized market including the selected states when established on a sustainable basis.
FADAMA Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
This guide on FADAMA recruitment have been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for FADAMA 2019 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of FADAMA recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that All application for FADAMA recruitment 2019 must be done on their official website at www.fadamaaf.net. So, on no occasion should you pay any one for FADAMA Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
FADAMA Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of FADAMA Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters card, Drivers license, National identity card and international Passport.
- Applicants should posses First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result either WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
NOTE: Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Business Plan and other necessary support documents.
There are five Project components, plus provisions for Project management, monitoring and evaluation
- Capacity Building, Communications and Information
- Small Scale Community Owned Infrastructure
- Advisory Services and Input Support
- Support to the ADPs, Research and On-farm Demonstrations
- Asset Acquisition for Individual farmer groups
- Project management, monitoring and evaluation
FADAMA Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
All application for FADAMA Recruitment, including FADAMA GUYS will done on their official website at www.fadamaaf.net
To start your applications,
- Log on to the Fadama GUYS Portal at: http://guys.fadamaaf.net and create an account.
- Check your mailbox for confirmation of account creation and login details to the Portal.
- Complete and submit the Application Form.
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date.
You can bookmark this page or simply drop your contact or email address in the comment box below.