FADAMA Recruitment 2020 is currently trending at www.fadamaaf.net. On this page, you will get all the information about FADAMA Job and how to apply.
FADAMA Job History
Name: Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation- FADAMA
Official Website: www.fadamaaf.net
About FADAMA Recruitment
FADAMA is a Hausa name for irrigable land, usually, low-lying plains underlay by shallow aquifers found along with Nigeria´s major river systems.
More Federal Recruitment July 2020
Such lands are especially suitable for irrigated production and fishing, and traditionally provide feed and water for livestock.
The enormous potential of this land is only very partially developed.
The Project Development Objective (PDO) of the parent project is to increase the incomes of the users of land and water resources on a sustainable basis.
Specifically, the AF is to increase the income of users of land and water resources anchored on cassava, rice, sorghum and horticulture crops value chains in selected states with comparative advantage and link them to organized market including the selected states when established on a sustainable basis.
FADAMA Recruitment 2020 Guide
This guide on FADAMA recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for the FADAMA recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of FADAMA recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that All applications for FADAMA recruitment 2020 must be done on their official website at www.fadamaaf.net. So, on no occasion should you pay anyone for FADAMA Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
To start your application, below are some requirements of FADAMA Recruitment;
- Interested Candidates or Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters’ cards, Driver licenses, National identity cards, and international Passport.
- Applicants should possess the First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result in either WAEC, NECO, or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
NOTE: Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Business Plan and other necessary support documents.
There are five Project components, plus provisions for Project management, monitoring, and evaluation
- Capacity Building, Communications, and Information
- Small Scale Community Owned Infrastructure
- Advisory Services and Input Support
- Support to the ADPs, Research and On-farm Demonstrations
- Asset Acquisition for Individual farmer groups
- Project management, monitoring, and evaluation
How to Apply?
All application for FADAMA Recruitment, including FADAMA GUYS will be done on their official website at www.fadamaaf.net
To start your applications,
- Log on to the Fadama GUYS Portal at http://guys.fadamaaf.net and create an account.
- Check your mailbox for confirmation of account creation and login details to the Portal.
- Complete and submit the Application Form.
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date.